maher:if you vote romney,"black people know who you are and they will come after you"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Right wingers of all stripes have countless forums and comments about "killing the f@g libeurulz" but you dont see us pissing ourselves. The guy was being bombastic and said he was kidding. You just prove his point about what a bunch of kneee jerk reactionary babies you are. As easily manipulated as children. If you fear da evil black people coming into your shitty suburb (no less of a ghetto then theirs) and taking your daughters you have mental issues. Get out some you neckbeards.

You just prove his point.

They do? Name one for me. I would like to see how long it would take me to get banned there. I've been on conservatives site in the past. They usually are no fun.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I've been on conservatives site in the past. They usually are no fun.

Not surprising even your ilk wont tolerate you either. You are kinda dumb and not funny. Stick to the obscure rural cliches, the rest of your shtick is lame.

Last edited:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Not surprising even your ilk wont tolerate you either. You are kinda dumb and not funny. Stick to the obscure rural cliches, the rest of your shtick is lame.

Lame? Hell, it's positively paraplegic.

Then on the other hand, your opinion of me is so very high on my "give a shit" list.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
I have no idea. Maybe those voices in my head again.

or this.....

I guess you missed the part of the thread where people tried to explain that Bill Maher does not control black people or have any power over them in anyway. He was just making a joke, and though he's not really very funny there is no need to get alarmed.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why would people have a baton at the polling site, it was there for intimidation, people seeing this would be scared

only idiots like you would be scared of a hard on...oops did you say "baton" at a polling station.......