MAGA - Trump Accomplishments Thread - Now with links!

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
They are very scared that he will be a successful president and they'll get the rug pulled out from under them again next election. It is obvious what a thread Trump is to them by how strong their attacks.

This would be a more convincing troll attempt if Trump had given people any reason to believe he will be a successful president, haha.

I can’t remember any president appearing weaker at this point in their administration and with fewer accomplishments, especially considering unified control of government. He just doesn’t seem to have the intellectual capabilities or work ethic necessary to do the job well.

Reactions: Engineer
Feb 16, 2005
They are very scared that he will be a successful president and they'll get the rug pulled out from under them again next election. It is obvious what a threat Trump is to them by how strong and under handed their attacks.
lol, underhanded. HOW DARE PEOPLE USE DRUMPF'S ACTUAL WORDS AND ACTIONS AGAINST HIM! FAKE NEWS!

Reactions: KMFJD

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
This would be a more convincing troll attempt if Trump had given people any reason to believe he will be a successful president, haha.

I can’t remember any president appearing weaker at this point in their administration and with fewer accomplishments, especially considering unified control of government. He just doesn’t seem to have the intellectual capabilities or work ethic necessary to do the job well.

This is a perfect example of my post. You are trying so hard, you want people to be convinced. But you're wrong.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is a perfect example of my post. You are trying so hard, you want people to be convinced. But you're wrong.

‘But you’re wrong’. Very convincing counter-argument, haha. Like I said, it would be easier to imagine his success in the future if he had success in the past. So far he has been weak, ineffective, and plagued by scandal and corruption.

And this is as easy as it’s ever going to be for him. If the Democrats retake a house of Congress so they have subpoena power he’s screwed.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Yes, they are called The Rolling Stones, and Trump stiffs them on royalties every time he uses their song.

Trumpsters wouldn't even blink if their hero used Sympathy for the Devil as his theme song.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Does effectively losing a historically secure senate seat in the reddest of red states for your party count as an accomplishment, or.....?

Looking for some help here.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Does effectively losing a historically secure senate seat in the reddest of red states for your party count as an accomplishment, or.....?

Looking for some help here.

It is somewhere close to the level of Trump turning historically blue states red, but less so.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is somewhere close to the level of Trump turning historically blue states red, but less so.

Here we have SlowSpyder trying to convince himself that states which had voted for Democrats by modest margins for awhile voting the other way is a big accomplishment while basically the reddest state in the union going blue doesn't mean as much.

If you actually believe that you're delusional.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Here we have SlowSpyder trying to convince himself that states which had voted for Democrats by modest margins for awhile voting the other way is a big accomplishment while basically the reddest state in the union going blue doesn't mean as much.

Unless I'm missing something, they last voted blue for Senator ~25 years ago. Some states Trump turned red had longer streaks than that.

Feb 16, 2005

I think there's been a preponderance of evidence to reach that conclusion.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Unless I'm missing something, they last voted blue for Senator ~25 years ago. Some states Trump turned red had longer streaks than that.
You are most certainly missing something.
- And Xrump is missing a pedo i Alabama.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You are most certainly missing something.

What is it then?

Alabama last has a Dem senator in the late 90's.

Trump turned states that hadn't voted red since longer than that.

Both are somewhat surprising, but hardly unprecedented or one in a million type situations.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What is it then?

Both are somewhat surprising, but hardly unprecedented or one in a million type situations.
woooooosh - if you had faster reflexes youd catch it.

Reactions: feralkid

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I think we should determine what MAGA stands for based on the behavior of the President.
Trump dogwhistles to white supremacists and calls Nazis "fine people".
MAGA - Make America German Aryan

Trump endorses and supports a child molester (who had a laundry list of terrible qualities besides this).
MAGA - Molest Adolescent Girls Again

I feel this is a game we could keep doing since it's inevitable the main thing Trump will do is fuck up the country as much as possible.

Reactions: Thebobo

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What is it then?

Why don’t you go look at the average electoral margins for those two groups and then get back to us.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

wow, Trump gathered 70k votes across 3 states that were marginal, if not dependable democratic states for many years. ...counties that famously went for Reagan, as well.

Yes, this is exactly like flipping an Alabama seat. Yeah, totally the same thing.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
well that didn't last very long...

"Illegal immigration returns to Obama-era levels along Southwest border"

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-returns-to-obama-era-levels-along-southwest

Its the Democrats fault for not building the wall despite GOP control of the legislative and executive branches.

I will give credit where credit is due. During Obamas term illegal immigration did fall, despite the human waves that cross over the border now and then to participate in things like DACA, etc., but I think that had more to do with the bad economy if anything else. You also had aggressive enforcement of drug laws by ICE at the border which was also helpful. So to say that it fell back to Obama-era levels is not necessarily a *bad* thing.

And yes, we should build a wall. That will help "cement" Trump's legacy at trying to further decrease illegal immigration. ;)

Jan 25, 2011
I think we should determine what MAGA stands for based on the behavior of the President.
Trump dogwhistles to white supremacists and calls Nazis "fine people".
MAGA - Make America German Aryan

Trump endorses and supports a child molester (who had a laundry list of terrible qualities besides this).
MAGA - Molest Adolescent Girls Again

I feel this is a game we could keep doing since it's inevitable the main thing Trump will do is fuck up the country as much as possible.
Might as well just go all in. Make Aryans Gas Again.

Reactions: Thebobo