MAGA - Trump Accomplishments Thread - Now with links!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
FFS... did liberal media outlet Huff Post suggest Hillary had a 98%+ chance of winning? How did they get the information of which state would vote which way? (Incorrect) Polls.

FFS is the thread about 2016 polls? Why are you so desperate to divert from the thread topic?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
FFS... did liberal media outlet Huff Post suggest Hillary had a 98%+ chance of winning? How did they get the information of which state would vote which way? (Incorrect) Polls.

I literally showed you in black and white that the national polls were correct and you're still trying to deny it.

What is wrong with you?

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I literally showed you in black and white that the national polls were correct and you're still trying to deny it.

What is wrong with you?
A basic lack of mathematical competence mixed with a strong solvent of political bias.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017

What is wrong with you?

Everything is wrong with him. He's a Putin worshipping little Trumptard... That should tell you what is wrong with him... everything, literally EVERTING.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
It's almost like watching a slightly more unhinged drumpf post in real time.

Watching you guys deny reality, the link I posted is a direct contradiction of every anti-Trumper in this thread, and you simply continue to ignore it or twist it. Like it didn't happen. You guys argue from the side of the polls being right and Hillary winning... but that's not what happened. The liberal media was plainly wrong, plainly pushing an agenda and instead of you accepting that and acknowledging it, you guys argue that somehow the polls that had Hillary ahead and the liberal media were right. Its mind boggling.

Feb 16, 2005
Watching you guys deny reality, the link I posted is a direct contradiction of every anti-Trumper in this thread, and you simply continue to ignore it or twist it. Like it didn't happen. You guys argue from the side of the polls being right and Hillary winning... but that's not what happened. The liberal media was plainly wrong, plainly pushing an agenda and instead of you accepting that and acknowledging it, you guys argue that somehow the polls that had Hillary ahead and the liberal media were right. Its mind boggling.
Maybe some day you'll get over the fact that drumpf won.

And for now, he's at a rock solid 37% approval rating.

And here are 5 things that have a higher approval rating than the president
1. Nickelback
Yes, we all know they suck. But do they suck as much as our current leader down here in America? Probably not; I'd say that this Canadian "band" definitely has a higher approval rating than Trump.

2. Quite a Few Really Bad Movies
I must admit, I spent a lot of time searching and musing over really crappy things that could potentially have a better approval rating than Donald Trump. During my searching, I found this Buzzfeed list and this Bustle list. There are movies on here that I have never hear of...and better yet, there are movies on here that I had erased from my brain...but all of them are definitely better than Trump.

3. Cleaning Up the Bathroom After Someone Else Has Destroyed It
If you've ever worked in the service (more importantly, food service) industry, you may have had to clean someone else's evacuations out of/off of the toilet, sink, and/or floor. I know that I definitely have. There's nothing like smelling and scrubbing up someone else's poo/vomit/God only knows what else out of a bathroom that isn't "yours" to begin with, before returning back to your meaningless work. It's nauseating. But what is even more nauseating is Donald Trump...trust me.

4. A Really Bad Hangover
The lights are too bright, the noises are too loud, your head is pounding, and you feel queasy (*vom*). It's probably one of the worst feelings in the world, and you usually are filled with regret and self-pity to go along with the physical side effects. But honestly, I'm pretty sure the nastiest hangover in the world would have a higher approval rating than Trump. (I'd even wager that food poisoning would have a higher approval rating than Trump.)

5. Cockroaches
I am terrified of cockroaches. I don't trust those scurrying motherf*ckers one bit. They move way too fast, they can survive a nuclear blast, and they're just plain nasty!!! But I would wager a bet that they even have a higher approval rating than our current president.

source:https://www.theodysseyonline.com/5-...FLsOXg.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Here's a truly remarkable accomplishment:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/12/11/the-polish-government-is-cracking-down-on-private-media-in-the-name-of-combating-fake-news/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-f:homepage/story&utm_term=.af9853b0c616

Evidently, dictators the world over are copying Trump's constant railing about the media as "fake news" every time they report on human rights abuses and other terrible things they are doing. In fascist Poland, they are actually trying to fine an American owned media outlet out of business because of their unfavorable coverage.

Trump proves once again how important American influence is the world over, how other nations like to emulate us. Of course, it used to be democracies that emulated us, but let's not split hairs. It's an impressive accomplishment nonetheless.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/12/11/the-polish-government-is-cracking-down-on-private-media-in-the-name-of-combating-fake-news/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-f:homepage/story&utm_term=.af9853b0c616

Evidently, dictators the world over are copying Trump's constant railing about the media as "fake news" every time they report on human rights abuses and other terrible things they are doing. In fascist Poland, they are actually trying to fine an American owned media outlet out of business because of their unfavorable coverage.

Trump proves once again how important American influence is the world over, how other nations like to emulate us. Of course, it used to be democracies that emulated us, but let's not split hairs. It's an impressive accomplishment nonetheless.

North Korea lost their freedom of press because of Trump?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trumpsters are in deep denial as to the nature of their win and the nature of the Con Artist in Chief. They're emotionally bonded to their deceiver. Some will defend him at all costs. The need to justify their foolishness is strong, however, so they constantly need to talk about the hated Hillary, as if any of that makes any difference today. It doesn't.

They made a yuge mistake. I suspect that they're fighting that realization rather desperately because it hurts to be so wrong about something so important. It challenges some of their core beliefs, assumptions & attitudes in ways they have trouble dealing with. It won't get any easier for them, either.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Remember when conservatives used to invoke Reagan as saying America was a shining city on a hill? Look how far they have fallen. Now we are inspiring fascists to crack down on critical media.

Trump isn’t just bad because he’s stupid and incompetent, he’s bad because he undermines what America has stood for for decades. Other countries used to look up to us. What country looks up to us now?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
North Korea lost their freedom of press because of Trump?

Except when Trump calls out the fake news reports - in many cases its true. Here are a few examples that happened within the last 30 days:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/business/media/cnn-correction-donald-trump-jr.html

CNN on Friday corrected an erroneous report that Donald Trump Jr. had received advance notice from the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks about a trove of hacked documents that it planned to release during last year’s presidential campaign.

In fact, the email to Mr. Trump was sent a day after the documents, stolen from the Democratic National Committee, were made available to the general public. The correction undercut the main thrust of CNN’s story, which had been seized on by critics of President Trump as evidence of coordination between WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/3/trump-urges-lawsuits-against-abc-news-for-fake-rep/

President Trump urged people Saturday to sue ABC News over a false on-air report that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was prepared to testify about Trump campaign collusion with Russia, which sent the stock market into a dive on Friday.

ABC News later corrected the story and suspended investigative reporter Brian Ross — but after the stock market closed for the day.

“People who lost money when the Stock Market went down 350 points based on the False and Dishonest reporting of Brian Ross of @abc News (he has been suspended), should consider hiring a lawyer and suing ABC for the damages this bad reporting has caused — many millions of dollars!” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

By the end of the day Friday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had recovered most of the loses to close 41 points down. But market analysts attributed the volatile trading to the erroneous “bombshell” report.

Mr. Ross delivered the report on air as part of special coverage of Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about his contact with Russia. Mr. Trump’s foes had seized on the development as evidence that special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe was closing in on the president.

Based on a single anonymous source, Mr. Ross told views during a ABC News special report Friday morning that Flynn was prepared to testify that Mr. Trump, while a candidate for president, instructed him to contact Russian officials.

eyeroll.gif

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Except when Trump calls out the fake news reports - in many cases its true. Here are a few examples that happened within the last 30 days:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/business/media/cnn-correction-donald-trump-jr.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/3/trump-urges-lawsuits-against-abc-news-for-fake-rep/

eyeroll.gif

So what? It's just an excuse to cling to denial.

Trump puts out at least an order of magnitude more lies than any & all leveled against him.

So far as it goes, expect Flynn to sing like a bird. It's part of the deal. What he might say is anybody's guess.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
Any list of Trump accomplishments that doesn't begin with putting to bed the bush/clinton dynasties is not a list I can endorse. C'mon OP.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Any list of Trump accomplishments that doesn't begin with putting to bed the bush/clinton dynasties is not a list I can endorse. C'mon OP.
One Clinton in the White House is a dynasty? That's a pretty short attention span.

Dec 10, 2005

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
ILzlZ1R.jpg

cI06B5D.jpg

MAGA

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
The biggest problem with Trump will be that the Democrats elected to fix the mess he and Republicans create will have to spend years and a not insignificant amount of money fixing all the things they fuck up while working through the economy they crash. And then just when everything starts to turn around, fucking morons will elect an incompetent, racist, blowhard who dogwhistles to their most basic stupidity who will fuck it all up again ... Hmmm, why does this sound so familiar?

Mourning in America! :cool:

wahdangun

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2011
You can tell by how viscous in their attacks that the left is indeed worried at this point that Trump will be a successful president.

To be honest, I don't understand where the hate come from,I mean why still butt hurt ? He won, and Hillary lost, just deal with it.

And I think why Trump can win this election is because the left underestimate and belittle him, so why not judge him with his policies not because he was a Trump.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
To be honest, I don't understand where the hate come from,I mean why still butt hurt ? He won, and Hillary lost, just deal with it.

So you don’t have a problem with his massive, naked corruption? His laziness and willful ignorance? His constant lies?

None of that makes you dislike him? Really?

And I think why Trump can win this election is because the left underestimate and belittle him, so why not judge him with his policies not because he was a Trump.

That was somewhat difficult during the election because he didn’t really have any policies outside of The Wall. As for judging him by his policies now, people do that plenty. His tax bill is one of the worst, most incompetently drafted pieces of major legislation in history.