MAGA hat sprays peaceful protesters with bear repellant

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...mp-protesters-with-bear-repellent-california/

About a dozen right-wing demonstrators carrying American flags and wearing shirts supporting President Trump’s reelection bid shoved their way into the leftist protest. The anti-Trump crowd, arms linked, stood their ground and pushed back. Then, a man wearing a backward “Make America Great Again” cap over his blond man-bun pulled a canister of bear repellent out of his jeans and sprayed the Southern California crowd with a mist of peppery aerosol.

“It was these f---ing libtards over here, man,” the California man, in a short-sleeve button-down shirt with a marijuana-leaf print, told police in video captured at the protest. “These commies — I didn’t do anything.”

Two other pro-Trump supporters grabbed one man from the crowd and held him on the ground, against the sandy wooden planks of the pier. Video shows Dempsey running up to the man and spraying bear repellent into his face as the other men hold him down. Then, Dempsey and another Trump supporter quickly walk away.

The president really has a lot of just delightful people in his corner.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Hey guys, what's important here is that those violent leftists didn't knock his MAGA hat off. Obviously, he only did what he had to to keep that from happening.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Police announced Sunday that they arrested David Nicholas Dempsey, 32, on felony charges for allegedly violating his parole, using a prohibited tear gas weapon and assaulting the crowd with a caustic chemical, KTLA reported.

Wholey shit. It is simply amazing how absolutely white trash the GOP base cult has become
Lol, his FB page is full of ALL CAPS conspiracy stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: DarthKyrie

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

Police announced Sunday that they arrested David Nicholas Dempsey, 32, on felony charges for allegedly violating his parole, using a prohibited tear gas weapon and assaulting the crowd with a caustic chemical, KTLA reported.

Wholey shit. It is simply amazing how absolutely white trash the GOP base cult has become
honestly, it doesn't to me, it's been building for a long time, it's been getting worse and worse every year at least since reagan, if not before.

i think republicans lost control of that which they created.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
honestly, it doesn't to me, it's been building for a long time, it's been getting worse and worse every year at least since reagan, if not before.

i think republicans lost control of that which they created.

All I can say is, the Reich really doesn't want me to start arming myself because I would start offing pieces of shit like this.

Jul 9, 2009
Yes, the ex-criminal on parole with a man bun and a marijuana patch on his shirt sprayed a caustic chemical. Revoke parole and give him an additional 5-10 years in prison. I'm perfectly fine with it no matter who he supports.

Reactions: pcgeek11

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yes, the ex-criminal on parole with a man bun and a marijuana patch on his shirt sprayed a caustic chemical. Revoke parole and give him an additional 5-10 years in prison. I'm perfectly fine with it no matter who he supports.
Yeah, but would you still be perfectly fine if his MAGA had been knocked off?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
When I first saw the thread title I thought that someone rigged a MAGA hat to spray bear repellent. Did not really seem too far fetched.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Lol.. meaning that you would be in here making that claim if that were the case. We all know how important a MAGA hat is to its MAGA.
There's an old rugged cross that's not nearly as well defended, at least lately since people dumped the Good Word for shoving the Fox News Pate de Foie Gras corn stuffing machine up their asses instead.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
More assault on protesters from enraged trumpanzee snowflakes?

Did someone laugh about the Made in China stamp on his scarlet letter of fail?

I'm glad we're talking about the typical Trump idiot here. The kind who brings bear spray he can't use to a protest, not the kind who brings daddy's Dodge Charger.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Nov 8, 2012
As far as spraying shit like pepper spray in random people, throwing piss bottle bombs, and hitting random people with bike locks - Hate to break it to you but the crazy nut lefties take the cake there.

For every incompetent moron you cite on the right you actively ignore three from the left.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
As far as spraying shit like pepper spray in random people, throwing piss bottle bombs, and hitting random people with bike locks - Hate to break it to you but the crazy nut lefties take the cake there.

For every incompetent moron you cite on the right you actively ignore three from the left.

I hate to break it to you, but your attempt of BothSides is tepid horseshit during this new era of right wing domestic terrorism Il Douche has ushered in. Maybe you should get over it.

You remind me of the Lt. Gov of Texas, giving antifa headlines with a warning... right after an alt-reich MAGA inspired nutjob murdered all those innocent brown people in El Paso. Paragons of objectivity in your own minds. *golf clap*

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

yet there is no proof thereof...….funny that….
Aren`t whataboutisms not allowed anymore......WHAT!!!!!

Nov 25, 2013

The empty propaganda above is brought to you by the Ministry of Culture and Public Enlightenment.

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
yet there is no proof thereof...….funny that….
Aren`t whataboutisms not allowed anymore......WHAT!!!!!

no proof of the bike lock attack? funny I guess the guy took a 3 year probation just for giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: JEDIYoda