Maegan

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Maegan completed her almost year long scheduled Chemotherapy treatments about two-weeks ago. She currently is in Dallas where they have run extensive tests to determine if there is any trace of the "bad stuff" in her body. The results of the MRI Report came in yesterday and she is cancer free.

The "access port" was removed yesterday afternoon.

Your continued thoughts and prayers are most greatly appreciated. My family will be holding their collective breaths for the next 3 - 6 months as monthly screening tests will continue.

All in all this was a milestone day.

I can't express fully how much I appreciate all of your support. :heart:

amdxborg

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2002
Hey Greg, that is most awesome news!!!!! I'm really glad it's going so good and I hope and pray it will only get better!!! :D

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Greg,

Thats very good news Indeed!!!!
I hope things are getting better everyday!!!
Maegan, you, and yours, are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

ICXRa

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
Hopefully the tests will return and show that they got it all!
That's great news on the MRI!

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Thanks for the update Greg! :D

Great news that she is cancer free!! :thumbsup:

Continued prayers for total cure going forward! :)

My dad is in his 3rd week of radiation and chemotherapy for a stage 3 cancer of his tongue and throat. So far, so good. The radiation is starting to make his throat and mouth very sore, and so far no reactions to the chemo other than being tired. He's slated for 9 weeks.

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Those of you with friends and loved ones dealing with cancer and chemo - make sure you get the chance to say what really needs to be said, and express what your relationship means to the both of you while you still can.

This past summer in July, I lost one of my closest friends to cancer. We were fortunate, in that we did have the chance to express what our friendship meant to each other and how much I cherished his time and influence on my life. :( :)

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
That's great, Smoke!

Will continue praying for Maegan -

And for RaySun2Be's dad too.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Those of you with friends and loved ones dealing with cancer and chemo - make sure you get the chance to say what really needs to be said, and express what your relationship means to the both of you while you still can.

AMEN to that! :)

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Good news Greg :)
I hope she keeps getting better.

NWM
Sorry to hear you lost a close friend
rose.gif

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
Originally posted by: networkman

Networkman is right,
I just returned from my Nephews funeral, he was born July 19th of this year and had an incurable disease called Zelwegger's.
rose.gif

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
Greg

This is GREAT news! :)

Give Maegan a hug for me! :D

Silverthorne: my condolences on your loss, that sounds like a horrible disease :(

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Hi Greg! I am so glad to hear she is still doing well! She has been real tropper through all of this. We will keep the prayers flowing!

God bless you and your family!

My Mother-in-law passed about a month after her 2nd round of chemo. She was just worn down and at 81 could not take any more. She is in a better place.

CupCak3

Golden Member
Nov 11, 2005
I'm glad to hear the great new smoke!

Maegen and your family will be in my prayers.

panhead49

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2001
Glad to hear the great new Smoke!!!

we will all be with you in spirt for continued ..positive..ongoing sucess. :thumbsup:

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Thanks for posting and keeping us informed. Good news! Cheers!

:) ;) :p