Madison Cawthorn doesn't believe weapons laws apply to him... Yet again, making 4 TIMES

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
This punk that somehow got elected to Congress thinks he's hot shit and can do what ever he wants. Tried to take a firearm on a airplane, got busted for that, but the worst he got was bad press, and he did get his gun back.

Now he is seen carrying a knife, one designed only as a weapon, into a school board meeting where even knives are illegal.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I zoomed in the image and can't / don't see a knife. If someone that does see it please edit the image and repost it.

1631771993454.png

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I zoomed in the image and can't / don't see a knife. If someone that does see it please edit the image and repost it.

View attachment 50335

The handle of the knife is seen just above the red and blue label on the chair’s rear axle. Looks like some sort of “tactical” knife as seen on TV. Enlarge the pic.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
The handle of the knife is seen just above the red and blue label on the chair’s rear axle. Looks like some sort of “tactical” knife as seen on TV. Enlarge the pic.

I did enlarge it, but didn't see solid evidence of a knife.

I guess it is possible it was, but that seems a screwed up place to have a knife. It would be hard to get to it if needed when at that location.

If it was he should face the consequences whatever they are, it would be hard to prove what it was without a better picture IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I did enlarge it, but didn't see solid evidence of a knife.

I guess it is possible it was, but that seems a screwed up place to have a knife. It would be hard to get to it if needed when at that location.

If it was he should face the consequences whatever they are, it would be hard to prove what it was without a better picture IMO.

Well, it certainly isn’t a factory part on the chair since that chair is a non-folding chair. Cannot imagine what you’d have secreted below the seat otherwise…isn’t a water bottle or snack goodie bag.

Feb 4, 2009

View attachment 50335

I think here:
DE53C3F8-A953-47E6-947F-FD0E53360922.jpeg

However I am going to give him benefit of doubt. Possible it was back there for some other nutty reason and he forgot about it. I am no so concerned about a knife accident or him dropping a knife somewhere.
However this would count as strike two if he has yet another “mistake” if you keep forgetting you have a gun or knife somewhere it is not allowed it is time to start ensuring you don’t have a gun or knife on you and either you are sloppy and forget where you hid your shit or you don’t give a shit. Either one is bad.

Reactions: pcgeek11

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Gotta love it when people have a "tactical daily carry"...flashlight, knife, whatever it is. Like they are some green beret operative who happens to be working at an insurance company. That's ok, we all have our fantasies I guess.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This punk that somehow got elected to Congress thinks he's hot shit and can do what ever he wants. Tried to take a firearm on a airplane, got busted for that, but the worst he got was bad press, and he did get his gun back.

Now he is seen carrying a knife, one designed only as a weapon, into a school board meeting where even knives are illegal.

"I'm a law abiding citizen"
"It has everything to do with treating law abiding citizens like criminals. "
"We need to make it easier for law abiding citizens to be able to acquire firearms. We need to make it easier for them to carry those firearms"

- Proceeds to break laws

Reactions: Pohemi

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The clip in RH pocket looks like another knife too.

Reactions: nakedfrog

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Looks to be a custom install on the wheelchair. Also looks very convenient for an attacker to come up from behind, pull it out and use it on the owner. Kind'a like "Lookie here, use this double edged stabber to stab me in the neck why don't cha."

I thought double edged blades were illegal to carry in most states due to their intended purpose. Might add to Cawthorn's worries it seems.