Made my first GOG purchase today

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I currently subscribe to GameTap. They have most of those games on their site and while I won't ever own them, once played I generally don't come back to a game.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
As most of these old games I'm sure don't have an option for widescreen/high resolution, can they be run in window mode easily?

I'd like to get some but this will be a deal breaker for me.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
Originally posted by: TridenTBoy3555
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
Free iPod?

Ehhh go to hell - go try out that website and tell me it isn't cool.

I am not into RPGs, or really old games.. :-/ I don't pay big money for 2-bit graphics.

Well, that's because you don't know classic gaming and can't appreciate the roots of the current gaming movement.

I hear there's a new CoD coming out next month though. Enjoy.

No, I just play good games. I don't play Call of Duty, it is full of bad players.

Ever play COD:UO? are you kidding me>?! bad players? I ran a clan that joined a competitive 8v8 league on base assault. We were underdogs at every matchup, until we reached #1 spot. Guarantee you there weren't any bad players in that league, well some but this is where our clan started from. You may want to search for 'WoW' on the main forums and spread your crap there.