Maddox on 9/11 conspiracy retards

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
I'm more amazed that the site was actually updated.

Good enough all the same though. I'm more interested in reading those things that debunk the Loose Change video; I've seen a part of it, but then I got bored.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
maddox hasn't been funny since like 2000. this continues the non-funny stuff.

and all he is basically doing is just saying how stupid loose change is, nothing more. he doesn't even offer facts that counter the arguments presented in loose change. he just says the creator is a moron and that the government would have him killed if what he was saying was true.

maddox = lame.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by: purbeast0

and all he is basically doing is just saying how stupid loose change is, nothing more. he doesn't even offer facts that counter the arguments presented in loose change. he just says the creator is a moron and that the government would have him killed if what he was saying was true.

maddox = lame.

You're just mad that you can't make a living off bitching at the world.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

maddox = lame.

He does happen to link to what looks like a pretty lengthy Loose Change debunking site.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Strk

maddox = lame.

oh man how did you guess :roll:

MangoTBG

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
About the only thing I find funny from maddox is his chappelle article. His graph was histerical.

dude8604

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2001
His argument that the creators would have been killed or shut down by the government doesn't seem good enough. If the government had done that, it would have been more proof that Loose Change is correct. I didn't read the debunking site he links to though.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

maddox = lame.

oh man how did you guess :roll:

Maddox doesn't make a living off his site. He just does it as a hobby. Actually, he's a lot like the cooler ATOT tech guys, except he's better at making fun of people.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac
Maddox doesn't make a living off his site. He just does it as a hobby. Actually, he's a lot like the cooler ATOT tech guys, except he's better at making fun of people.

Consdering Maddox has a book, I'd say he make a fair bit of "loose change" off of it.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: LoKe

Consdering Maddox has a book, I'd say he make a fair bit of "loose change" off of it.

Fine, he makes money off his website. But definitely not a living - once again, IIRC, he's a college student getting either a comp degree or a business degree (possibly grad student?). It's been a while since I've read up on Maddox's info so my memory's a bit fuzzy. He only recently wrote his book, btw, but he is touring the country to advertise for his book and do book signings. I'm not sure whether this money came out of pocket or from his book deal.

Jun 19, 2004

maddox = lame.

.....and didn't think of it first.

while I see your point purbeast, I think you sound a bit jealous at his fame. There's no time for hateration, it's time for celebration!

Yeah, I'm on crack today.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
In regards to this entryof Maddox, he said what I have been thinking but in a more entertaining fashion.

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: LoKe

Fine, he makes money off his website. But definitely not a living - once again, IIRC, he's a college student getting either a comp degree or a business degree (possibly grad student?). It's been a while since I've read up on Maddox's info so my memory's a bit fuzzy. He only recently wrote his book, btw, but he is touring the country to advertise for his book and do book signings. I'm not sure whether this money came out of pocket or from his book deal.

#125 out of all books yesterday, must be doing a good job of promoting.