MA-NE AT&T Broadband users

Nightfall

Golden Member
Nov 16, 1999
Grand Rapids, MI
Just like my profile says :)

Just a option, but maybe you should sign up for line monitoring at dslreports. That will give you some firepower to work with when it comes to outages and crappy line problems. I have a friend of mine in Chicago that is experiencing these problems, signed up for monitoring and has been getting service free for a couple months until they upgrade his lines. Cost is $1 per week, but that is cheap when you consider a broadband connection costs about $45 a month at least.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< Grand Rapids, MI
Just like my profile says :)

Just a option, but maybe you should sign up for line monitoring at dslreports. That will give you some firepower to work with when it comes to outages and crappy line problems. I have a friend of mine in Chicago that is experiencing these problems, signed up for monitoring and has been getting service free for a couple months until they upgrade his lines. Cost is $1 per week, but that is cheap when you consider a broadband connection costs about $45 a month at least.
>>

hmmm.. thanks for the tip, considering that RCN is also available here as well as several DSL providers I think I'll check out connection monitoring.