Lucky Guy on Price is Right

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Steve
Don't worry, it was reposted in the last place you'd look - deep within the babe thread :confused:

This thread legitimately stands on its own.

i knew i'd seen it here before

i concur, this stands on its own

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Wow... the only thing he didn't take home was one of the Price Is Right models? Or did he?

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Farang
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
I heard he was a horrible host but I never thought it was that bad:(

yea he really sucks

Drew is doing fine.

I saw this show when it originally aired, I thought for sure he was going to win both showcases after all the luck he had. Lucky Seven is one of the hardest games to win and he blew most of his cash on the first couple numbers.

They had a pretty funny soap opera themed showcase about a week ago also, anyone else catch that? :p - Also the one with all the pie throwing was good. They are using their announcer in skits a lot this season.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
the only thing better would be if he got it within the $100 and took both showcases...

hot dam.

SonicIce

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2004
$80,000 and two new cars and a trip to boston. thats insane. anybody know if he gets all the money at once or hows it work?

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Originally posted by: SonicIce
$80,000 and two new cars and a trip to boston. thats insane. anybody know if he gets all the money at once or hows it work?

The $80K is the total winnings in cash and prizes that include the $26k, two 2 cars, scooter, and trip to Boston.

He gets to collect his prizes as soon as he coughs up the money for taxes on the prizes.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: kt

The $80K is the total winnings in cash and prizes that include the $26k, two 2 cars, scooter, and trip to Boston.

He gets to collect his prizes as soon as he coughs up the money for taxes on the prizes.

I was thinking that it's good that he won the $26,000 because now he could afford the taxes on all the other prizes.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Born2bwire

I was thinking that it's good that he won the $26,000 because now he could afford the taxes on all the other prizes.

I wonder if there's a special loan application for game show winners.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

Sell the Mustang to pay for the taxes on the Charger.