Lucky Charms... Do all marshmellow bits cereals taste the same? Speaking of which...

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
The thought occured to me as yet another crazy cereal is shown. Pokemon?!!! Ugh! I am tired of such clones of marshmellow cereals. Unless the taste is actually different, I think that all marshmellow cereals only are hypes.

Speaking of which, cereals I only take in when there is nothing else or just too lazy to prepare anything. My favorite is the Honey nut Cheerios and that Triples stuff. Wonder what happen to them?

I use to like Apple Jacks.
What cereals do you like?

SufferinSuccotash

Jun 4, 2000
Its true that most marshmallow cereals taste more or less the same. You're even correct about the hype. If Pokemon was not so popular (is it anymore?!) with the younger generation, then we would never see cereal with Pikachu-shaped marshmallows and what-not.

I have a lot of favorite cereals: Count Chocula (what a coinicdence, another marshmallow bit cereal. At least its chocolate! :)), Golden Grahams, Fruity Pebbles (sometimes), and Buckwheats.

convex

Banned
May 24, 2000
cinnamon toast crunch and corn pops rock...frosted flakes are also good...that marshmellow crap will kill you

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I go on cereal kicks....I eat a whole box in a few days.....then eat none for months. My faves are...Cocoa Puffs, Rice Chex, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, Rice Crispies, Frosted Mini Wheats....I think thats it.:D

Princess;)