Lower Gas Prices because of Khashoggi

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
Have you noticed the lower gas prices lately? Perhaps we can allow Saudia Arabia to kill a few more of their enemies and gas will be even cheaper. Is there a connection between Trump ignoring the Jamal Khashoggi murder and lower gas prices? I think there is.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Have you noticed the lower gas prices lately? Perhaps we can allow Saudia Arabia to kill a few more of their enemies and gas will be even cheaper. Is there a connection between Trump ignoring the Jamal Khashoggi murder and lower gas prices? I think there is.
In this administration, that constantly chats about things they shouldn't in the business world, this changes on a dime.
Opec to cut production
Oil Prices Jump After OPEC Agrees To Bigger-Than-Expected Production Cut

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
So this begs the question how many journalist will it take to get the price down to a dollar a gallon :(

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
OPEC to Trump: Eat a bag of dicks

Output reduction approved

"OPEC has committed to 800,000 [barrels per day] in output cuts, and 10 non-OPEC producers led by Russia will slash another 400,000 b/d for six months beginning January, under a preliminary deal reached Friday after two days of tense negotiations. Iran, Libya and Venezuela will be effectively exempt from the cuts, though the text of the deal will say they received 'special considerations,' Iraqi oil minister Thamir Ghadhban said."

Hope you guys enjoyed the lull in prices, it's about to end. Edit sorry hal

Jan 25, 2011
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-becomes-net-oil-exporter-220000624.html

We exported oil, produced more than we needed for the first time in 75 years. I say let's become less reliant on OPEC.
As long as oil is a global commodity the US is unlikely to ever become independent. The costs to produce in the US exceeds the other large producers by a wide margin. I believe it's something like $20 break even in SA, $70 break even in the U.S. Oil prices would have to be extremely high and, the greater challenge, stay there for there to be any hope of that.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
World oil process were already on the decline before the assassination. I don't understand how anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would continue to believe Trump