Low or high....which sounds better?

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Ok now, I know you guys don't like this type of music, you don't need to say so, this thread has nothing to do with that. If you recall, I posted a song a month or so ago. Well, after listening to some other recordings, I can't tell if I sing better low or high. here is a song in which I switch back and forth....can ya let me know which sounds better? Thanx if you do. When you download it, it will be a wav file because nbci doesn't allow mp3's, just rename it to mp3.

Aug 23, 2000
DAMMIT!!!!
I should of read you sig. MY ears my ears!

Damn backdoorboys, warn me next time.
/me runs holding bleeding ears

DaLeroy

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000
don't like that music Deeko ;) hhehehehehe JOKE!!!!!!!!!

I wouuld d/l it, but i'm at work and don't have sound installed on my pc :( (Which may be a good thing....:))

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
lol, I'll have you know I'm the next pop superstar. My CD release last year was an overwhelming success, I sold all 50 copies by the end of 2nd period :)

DaLeroy

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000
Deeko, they all cover songs?? or you make your own lyrics/etc?

and do you dance when you sing? ;) j/k

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
yea, cover songs. I was 15 at the time, give me a break :) I only did it cause it was funny :) I'm not much of a dancer, I'm more of the 98 Degrees type pop star :)

DaLeroy

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000
awww, isn't he a cutie... ;) j/k

so 'ow much did you charge those naive, uneducated masses at your school for this cd?? :)

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I charged $2 :) Made $1.50 on each sold :)

Yo_Ma-Ma, you sayin I look like a 12 year old??

The real question is, is anyone gonna download it? :)

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Something is messed up on my computer, I can't hear any windows media files... I think I listened to your song last time though, and low was better. Not positive though, would have to hear it again to confirm. No you don't look 12, I was referring to the 88 in your URL.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I personally like the way you sound in the higher range. Not totally falsetto(SP?) and not really bass. Kind of a mid-range tenor I guess. But, sounded good to me. And people...Puh-lease. If they guy likes pop...give 'im a break. He sings pretty well. :D Good luck, Deeko!

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Hmm....I think I agree with you. I was listening to this again, and I think the best is the first verse, when it's the high voice, but low for it. Then the low parts are next best, and then the worst is the really high stuff(third verse). At least that's what I'm thinkin.

<< He sings pretty well >>

hey thanx...I think you're the first person to say that to me here :)