"LOVE AND PEACE!!!!"

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
The intro completely threw me off into thinking that it was not going to be comical as it was when I got into the middle of the first episode.

Very funny anime series. :D And after finishing it, it is a good story overall.

His weapons of a silver gun and that hidden machine gun he gets later on is also kick a**! :D

Anyone else here seen it?

Also, is there any other anime like it?

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
yeah, good series.

SPOILER*************************

but i wonder why he let his brother live at the end. i don't think letting him live someone changed knives' perspectives on humans and stuff. he'll be back killing and causing mayhem asap. oh well. :)

SPOILER OFF******************************

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
This show threw me for a loop, too - I thought it would be pretty serious, then ended up laughing my butt off through most of the first episode. Don't know about the rest of it, though. I've only seen the first disk. Can't wait to get my own copies (had to mooch a friend's DVD to see it.)

Nate

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< but i wonder why he let his brother live at the end. i don't think letting him live someone changed knives' perspectives on humans and stuff. he'll be back killing and causing mayhem asap. oh well. >>

At least he can share in his pain. I wish the series would continue there though.