Lou Dobbs, %#%*heel

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
http://www.businessinsider.com/lou-dobbs-trump-accuser-twitter-2016-10

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Thursday posted a phone number and an address purportedly belonging to one of the women who has accused Donald Trump of unwanted sexual contact.

Dobbs, a fierce Trump supporter, retweeted an individual who had posted the purported information of Jessica Leeds. The 74-year-old woman told The New York Times in an article published Wednesday that decades ago Trump groped her on a first-class flight.

"This is the Dirtiest Campaign in our History," Dobbs wrote, using the hashtags "MAGA," "TrumpPence16," and "AmericaFirst."

Yeah, Lou, it is. Thanks for doing your dirty little part. :(

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I of course have no way to know if there is anything to her charge, but that's an absolute dick move for Dobbs.

Reactions: Aegeon

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Any of you dumb-asses want to ask again why these women never came out before? You know some retrump is going to kill her now.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Thursday posted a phone number and an address...

WTF Lou?!
Why...

Was it really a re-tweet, someone else posted that information in a picture? Was he simply oblivious to the content?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Any of you dumb-asses want to ask again why these women never came out before? You know some retrump is going to kill her now.

Are you an expert in rape? Are you familiar with how victims of rape handle themselves afterwards? Have you seen this pattern before, where women come out long after their incident happens?

What do you say about the woman that came out in 97? What do you say about trumps ex wife and her claims?

Did you do any critical thinking on this subject yourself?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Are you an expert in rape? Are you familiar with how victims of rape handle themselves afterwards? Have you seen this pattern before, where women come out long after their incident happens?

What do you say about the woman that came out in 97? What do you say about trumps ex wife and her claims?

Ease up there, I don't think you fully grokked the post before you went off.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001

None of these women have claimed rape, so I am not sure why you are going off on a tangent about that and it seems that you both are arguing the same side which leaves me even further confused.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
None of these women have claimed rape, so I am not sure why you are going off on a tangent about that and it seems that you both are arguing the same side which leaves me even further confused.

Assault of any flavor can have the same effects on a woman.

I may have misunderstood his post. Oops:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
^^^ This.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
This is why many women don't "come forward" with accusations of sexual misconduct unless they have good reason to believe that other people will have their back. What the Hell happened to him? Wasn't Dobbs a respected newsman at some point in the past?

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Republicans have been calling these women liars stating they should have spoken up against Trump a long time ago.

Today we learned what happens to women who speak out against abuse. The GOP outs them. It was calculated to stop the rest of the women from coming forward.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
WTF Lou?!
Why...

Was it really a re-tweet, someone else posted that information in a picture? Was he simply oblivious to the content?
Doesn't really matter. He's in the media, with almost certainly more followers than whomever was so evil and/or stupid as to post it before, and it's his job to present accurate, appropriate information. I have idea if this information was accurate, but it's certainly not appropriate. If the lady is making accusations hiding behind anonymity, then it's appropriate information to pass to Trump's lawyer, but never to publish to the general public. I think you and I agree on that, you're just wondering how he could do something that stupid and/or unethical. ;)

Allow me to explain:
He's an idiot.