LOTTERY LOSER - she FINALLY admits it...ugh

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I saw execute her. Make an example of her.

Damn dude your harsh, sawing her in half.

Anyways I find it a nice touch that she was going to help laid off cleveland police officers.

KK

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: KK

Anyways I find it a nice touch that she was going to help laid off cleveland police officers.

KK
Yeah. A nice touch......OF COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.
rolleye.gif

ThaPerculator

Golden Member
May 11, 2001
Ya gotta love the "I was going to give money to recently laid off police officers". HAHAHAHA Yeah right... Slap a fine, already.

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
God what a scumbag.. I thought she was weeping and wailing about losing an unclaimed lottery ticket :disgust: It takes a special kind of trash heap to pull this kind of stunt.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

KK
I mistyped. I meant to actually say "say" instead of saw, but in fact I do think that sawing her as a form of execution would quite appropriate.

Jul 1, 2000
"I'm not a bad person, I'm really not," she said. "Everyone has a past."

Sure. You are not a bad person.
rolleye.gif

You lied, and tried to take $160 million, give or take, from someone else. You tried to soil someone else's good name and steal their fortune - all in the name of filthy greed. Spare us the crap about your husband and your kids. You tried to steal that money for you.

Sure - everyone has a past, but that past does not often include convictions for crimes of moral turpitude.

You are a bad person. You really are.

C'DaleRider

Jan 13, 2000
She is so pathetic............what can one say that's not already been said? Jail, fine..........not good enough. And that crying on TV like that's going to make it all better so we can all forgive and forget. "I wanted it so bad..." Yeah, right. I thin everyone's wanted something badly at some point in time.......but it's not everyone that's willing to commit larceny, commit fraud just to get what he/she wants. Comes off like a spoiled 2 year old..............and my apologies to all the 2 year olds out there for me defaming them with that comparison.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
"I'm not a bad person...I'm really not"

bahahahaha, b1tch

Yeah right ... she's not a bad person.
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Just look through the offenses she's been convicted of. More rolls:
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Imagine all those people who got involved by taking their time to help her look through the parking lot and surrounding area to find her "missing" lottery ticket. More rolls:
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

Imagine the lawyer who initially believed her to take on the case to stop payments to the real winnner. I guess that lawyer now feels dumb, too. More rolls:
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
LMAO, she lied because she wanted to help recently laid off Cleveland cops. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
I bet Hitler and Stalin didn't think they were bad people either.

Give her the maximum sentence as an example to other fvcktards.:|

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I don't know who is more stupid, her or the people who went out into the cold and search for the "missing" ticket. This woman should serve the max sentence.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

KK
I mistyped. I meant to actually say "say" instead of saw, but in fact I do think that sawing her as a form of execution would quite appropriate.

It would also feed some of those starving kids in Africa

<---:evil:

At least that way she will be contributing to society

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Man that one picture of her kind of reminds me of the old lady on requiem for a dream.