"Lost" Series Finale "The End" Sunday 9-11:30pm NO SPOILERS UNTIL AIRED

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
"Lost" Series Finale "The End" Sunday 9-11:30pm. Yes, it's 2.5 hours long. NO SPOILERS UNTIL AIRED

This is IT. The grand finale

Note that ABC will have the pregame show Sunday 7-9pm preceding the finale.

Jimmy Kimmel will have a special Sunday night Lost special with the cast and will show some "alternate" endings after the finale, starting at 12:05 AM(actually Monday morning)

Also, ABC is showing the two hour series Pilot episodes Saturday from 8-10pm.

Juliet, where are you?

Last edited:

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
wow. the end is here 0_0

i have an 18-hole golf match at 7am Monday morning... I'll be watching until 11:30 and then hitting the SACK

enjoy the last ep, everyone!!!!!!!! :)

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
I can't wait until its all over.

I can't believe people are still watching this crap.

Speaks volumes about the intelligence of our society that people actually care about this show.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004

Speaks volumes about the intelligence of our society that people actually care about this show.

lol man u gotta be kidding me... don't gunk up our final thread :awe:

Nov 7, 2000

i know, seriously! what will the trolls do when lost threads aren't there to troll in any longer!

Sep 29, 2004

With all the gripes I have with the show, SHUT UP! You are an idot. With most TV being reality programming or utter crap these days, you should be happy that something imaginative exists.

Go back in your hole.

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
Looking forward to it. Although you all realize there's going to be about 100,000 unanswered questions by the end? Oh well... to lostpedia we go...

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'm sad to see it go...it was a weekly ritual for me the last 6 years...definitely sad to see it go...but it was a fun ride.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
anyone go to a theatre last night to see the NYtimes lost interview? they gave out a little info about sunday

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
So are there any other good Lost-like shows that people are going to switch to?

rcpratt

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
Super excited, obviously. Unfortunately my first day of work is this Monday and I have a feeling that Lost is going to be spinning through my head until the wee hours.

I've been re-watching season 1 with my parents (first time they've seen it) on bluray, this is the 4th or so time I've re-watched, but I still pick up new things every time.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Just start watching it again from season 1. I promise you will still be just as confused as the last time. :D

so.... much..... content.....

I enjoy seeing flashbacks from the first seasons.. feels like I saw that stuff when I was a kid or something. seems so long ago.

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
Changed my jailbroken Ipod Touch theme to 'Lost' in memory. Sad that we are at the end already, but this is it.

Hey, what took the troll this long to show up ?? I expected it at post #2 !!!

I was invited to KT's Lost party, but he insisted that I bring balloons and call them 'Kate's funbags' and make 'Kate Cinnabuns' for the event :(

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Looking forward to it. Although you all realize there's going to be about 100,000 unanswered questions by the end? Oh well... to lostpedia we go...

My prediction is there will be a Lost special next fall which will be advertised as answering some questions.
They must have a large amount of unaired footage they could use to do a two hour special.

I'm thinking during fall sweeps.

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
My prediction is there will be a Lost special next fall which will be advertised as answering some questions.
They must have a large amount of unaired footage they could use to do a two hour special.

I'm thinking during fall sweeps.

my money is on a lost movie or movies

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Extra footage will be stuffed on the dvd/blu-ray collection. :)

I'm looking forward to the end - to see how it all ends. By all reports from the actors - they seem to be happy with how the show ends... :)

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Changed my jailbroken Ipod Touch theme to 'Lost' in memory. Sad that we are at the end already, but this is it.

Hey, what took the troll this long to show up ?? I expected it at post #2 !!!

I was invited to KT's Lost party, but he insisted that I bring balloons and call them 'Kate's funbags' and make 'Kate Cinnabuns' for the event :(

Sooo, what time can I expect you? :hmm:

I'm super excited of course. Regardles of what happens in the finale, I am going to pick up the entire series on Blu-ray and re-watch it at some point. I wish I had time to do it before the finale, but unfortunately work did not allow it.

Anyway, do people have like a top three answers they want (or things they want to see) from the finale?. For me:

1. Obviously a Vincent appearance will be paramount in determining my overall satisfaction with the finale.

2. The statue. This is something that I have always wondered about. I would love to know the when and why.

3. Walt. I'm not super concerned about it, but I would like to see something about him, even if it's just a bit of expposition from someone. Thinking back to the raft/boat episode is what has had Walt stuck in my craw recently. That episode was so awesome.

I'm really just along for the ride and if none of that stuff happens, I won't care very much, but it would be nice to see some of it.

KT

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
No need for answers for me .. I'm more into the prediction stuff.

I think it would be cool as hell if it came down to Des and Flocke in a final battle. Flocke changes into Smokey, and just as it is about to devour Desmond he changes into White Smokey and attacks Black Smokey.

Now THAT would be my way to end this thing. Not like it will end like that, but I can dream.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
anyone go to a theatre last night to see the NYtimes lost interview? they gave out a little info about sunday

I considered going to this at the local theatre, but I decided against it. I think I want to go in sort of blank and just see what comes out of it all.

KT

darkxshade

Lifer
Mar 31, 2001
I considered going to this at the local theatre, but I decided against it. I think I want to go in sort of blank and just see what comes out of it all.

KT

Speaking of theaters, sorta wish one around here decided to throw a lost party and hook up the finale onto one of their screens. :awe:

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Speaking of theaters, sorta wish one around here decided to throw a lost party and hook up the finale onto one of their screens. :awe:

I know at least one theatre in Toronto showing it, but I've not heard of any around here. :\

KT