"Lost" Series Finale "The End" Sunday 9-11:30pm NO SPOILERS UNTIL AIRED

Page 44 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
I'm surprised you didn't recognize her. She looked relatively the same to me.

Yeah I knew it was her as the Wasp. One of the reasons that I liked that character that much more. I've always loved Evangeline Lily ever since Lost, I can't not recognize her.

Though that new short 'do, wowza it is more difficult without those luscious locks!

She hasn't really had that many parts since Lost, would have expected that to get her a little more attention. But maybe that and now having big Disney/Marvel cast her in a recurring role across multiple films, that should be a nice jump-start to mega roles which I think she definitely deserves.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
Kate is one of my least favorite TV characters of all time.

Well, maybe that's a little strong, but I always found her as annoying as hell. And then when the actress came out a few years ago and trashed the show runners for "making her take her clothes off too much" it kind of cinched it for me.

That's exactly the kind of thing eternal victim Kate would have done in real life.