"Lost" Series Finale "The End" Sunday 9-11:30pm NO SPOILERS UNTIL AIRED

Page 39 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

darkxshade

Lifer
Mar 31, 2001
You sorta have to wonder what happens to Sawyer, Miles, Lapidus, & Richard after they left the island. I can guess Kate and Claire raises Aaron together[and maybe Sun & Jins child?] but Sawyer is dead in the real world and Richard has no identity. I smell spin-off?

Nov 29, 2006
The Finale sucked and ruined the whole series in my opinion. Sorry just adding more fuel to the fire to get to 1000 posts :p

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
You sorta have to wonder what happens to Sawyer, Miles, Lapidus, & Richard after they left the island. I can guess Kate and Claire raises Aaron together[and maybe Sun & Jins child?] but Sawyer is dead in the real world and Richard has no identity. I smell spin-off?

whoah whoah whoah
Are you saying Kate and Claire settle down together in some sort of domestic relationship? Gig-i-ty!

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn are looking for a new series to do together. Get Jorge Garcia on board and there's 90% of the personality from Lost right there.

I heard that they're going to do a sitcom spinoff starring all three of those guys.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I heard that they're going to do a sitcom spinoff starring all three of those guys.

Ben - "Hey Locke, remember that time I shot you and dumped you in a mass grave!"

Locke - "Boy do I ever, Ben. You ruined my favorite shirt!"

Hurley - "Knock it off you guys!"

<cue laugh track>

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Ben - "Hey Locke, remember that time I shot you and dumped you in a mass grave!"

Locke - "Boy do I ever, Ben. You ruined my favorite shirt!"

Hurley - "Knock it off you guys!"

<cue laugh track>

I picture it more as the every-so-popular "documentary" style comedy that is all the rage now (Office, Modern Family, P&R etc)..... follwoing and explaining their adventures on the island.

Tweak155

Lifer
Sep 23, 2003
I picture it more as the every-so-popular "documentary" style comedy that is all the rage now (Office, Modern Family, P&R etc)..... follwoing and explaining their adventures on the island.

I don't think they could play it directly off Lost though, technically they all died.

rcpratt

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
The 38-minute bonus feature "Crafting a Final Season" was amazing. Plus, Evangeline quite literally talked about a cage orgy, so that was cool. Really looking forward to rewatching the season, especially the finale.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The 38-minute bonus feature "Crafting a Final Season" was amazing. Plus, Evangeline quite literally talked about a cage orgy, so that was cool. Really looking forward to rewatching the season, especially the finale.

Details! Details!

rcpratt

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
They were joking about re-enacting the Kate/Sawyer cage sex scene in the finale except the entire cast gets in on it.
Just to hear the word "orgy" come out of Evangeline's mouth was enough for me. I was like half asleep and then I was quickly woken up. What? Orgy? Evangeline? Sign me up.

The extras are on disc 5 for the bluray. I'm currently seriously annoyed because I'm having issues ripping discs 4 and 5, but had no issues with the first 3 :\

A Casual Fitz

Diamond Member
May 16, 2005
so uh... why was there a big Egyptian statue on the island...

You know what? I just don't care anymore. The show has failed so fundamentally that simply getting answers to questions like that wouldn't do it justice at this point.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
You know what? I just don't care anymore. The show has failed so fundamentally that simply getting answers to questions like that wouldn't do it justice at this point.

yeah i was just messin around asking one of 1912346827 unsolved mysteries :)

edit: i still loved the characters and the journey

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

Star Wars only sucked after they explained the Force, so I'm happy if they leave some of the things as mysteries in Lost.