LOST 3 x 09

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
I liked last weeks episode. Didn't like this weeks. Whenever, the plot doesn't revolve arround the island, the episodes suck... I have, however, started to watch Heroes. So far on on the 3rd episodes. So far liking it :)

CalvinHobbs

Jan 28, 2005
think i'll start watching heroes now, my friend's got the episodes...grrr....why people are so stupid, dont they see that they gonna audiences if they keep on dragging the story or making sill episodes like the one this week...damn them

idiotekniQues

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2007
i still think this show is better than most tv.

it feels more dragged out because you have to wait so long between seasons and episodes. but i like the detail that you learn of each character because of this. they are focusing a bit too much lately on the jack experience, and sometiems it is a bit slower than others. i thought this episode was a bit weaker than others, and the promotion about them answering 3 questions was a bunch of overhyped nonsense.

but overall i think the depth is worth the other sacrifices. just the waiting is a PITA.