Los Angeles -- to Split or Not to Split?

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Link.

<<City officials in their first formal study of a proposed splitting of Los Angeles into two cities...>>

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001

<< It's already split...well, at least the gangs think so. >>

LOL... No doubt.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
i guess that's the repuatation LA has. Can't do much about that, except of course seeing that most of the city is actually rather nice to live in, and only some parts have any gang activity.

But as far as the valley goes, eh...let 'em go. Let them deal with their water and all the bureaucracy in working with the city of LA. I don't live in the city of LA, i'm in an autonomous area, so to hell with 'em. :)

late.

TDP

Oct 9, 1999
it doesnt make a differnece.. i live in glendale.

however my parents live in the valley which for the most part is considered part of los angeles..

but being me i would have to say yes.. split.

KrispyKremer

Apr 2, 2000
Implode.

There's just not enough resources in the area for all the people. I glanced over a news article that states if the split goes thru, someone's not going to be getting their utilities/services, and that could piss a lot of people off.

zzzz

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2000
which part will get lakers and which clipers?
Let the riots decide

chainbolt

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2000
yep, it should be split into around 38 villages. Downtown with all the homeless should be made a museum. :)

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001

<< It's already split...well, at least the gangs think so. >>

You are correct,every few blocks you are in a new gang territory

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have lived in the San Fernando Valley for almost 20 years and I'm a strong proponent of secession.