Looks like torture is off the table, thank goodness.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
The US Military hasn't practiced proper torture techniques in years. I bet all those former CIA torturers are so fat and lazy from the total lack of any people to torture during the Obama tenure, they probably couldn't even get a confession out of your average black teenager you might pull off a street corner.

They'll probably have to bring in some CPD or NYPD torture trainers to get their skills up to snuff before they really get to working again. I bet that's why Trump is holding off on his upcoming announcement that he will be changing the name of Puerto Rico to "GuantanamoRAMA" and turning it into the worlds largest prison/torture exposition.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The US Military hasn't practiced proper torture techniques in years. I bet all those former CIA torturers are so fat and lazy from the total lack of any people to torture during the Obama tenure, they probably couldn't even get a confession out of your average black teenager you might pull off a street corner.

They'll probably have to bring in some CPD or NYPD torture trainers to get their skills up to snuff before they really get to working again. I bet that's why Trump is holding off on his upcoming announcement that he will be changing the name of Puerto Rico to "GuantanamoRAMA" and turning it into the worlds largest prison/torture exposition.

When he does it'll be all them leftards fault. Without another once in a lifetime politician to sway a few conservatives they had no choice but go with the race-resentment/war-crimes pick.

The very existence of a thread to celebrate a possibly sane/humane move by the conservative movement demonstrably proves where we are as a country. Though I'm sure everyone else in the world is just as bad per BothSides.