looks like the rumors are true..Star Wars EP3:The Creeping Fear

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
after being rumored on AICN.com, the official website has leaked the title by accident...link hold your mouse over "the movies" menu on the left side, a pop up menu will list all the titles for the movies..including ep3..I think someone will get fired.

anti star wars fans will have a field day with this title...

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
This is not new news. It may not be the real title when all is said and done, but it is certainly not a joke.

BTW, that title sucks and so has everything Lucas has touched since the 'special edition' movies. Maybe if he meant 'special' in a retarded way.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
If he brings in Timothy Zahn for the next movies, all will be forgiven.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Okay, while I like being proven right, I do not appreciate it when I'm proven right about the fact that certain people are complete morons! Even Lucas CAN'T be that dumb...

Were it any other day but this we'd know for sure.

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Why wouldn't it suck? The other two sucked. Everything he changed in the originals sucked. I have no doubt that this one will also suck. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm actually going to wait until this one hits DVD and rent it. I'm tired of giving this idiot my money for garbage.

Yaotl

Jul 7, 2001
yes, because attack of the clones was such a great title. this one sounds fine in comparison

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Fingolfin269
Why wouldn't it suck? The other two sucked. Everything he changed in the originals sucked. I have no doubt that this one will also suck. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm actually going to wait until this one hits DVD and rent it. I'm tired of giving this idiot my money for garbage.

You're saying a tiny Jabba cruising around the Falcon sucked?

If not, I'll gladly say it for you. It sucked. :p

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Star Wars: Knight of the Old Rebublic > episodes I and II.

It's sad when a videogame has a better story then two movies by a master movie maker..

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
looks like they caught on...now it just says "In Production"..maybe it was real?!?! how sad.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
<GAG> You have got to be fvcking kidding me...I mean, I've seen the rumors, but if this isn't a joke, I'm going to have to look away from the title everywhere I see it.

waaaaaaaah.

klod

Nov 10, 2000
theforce.net says it's from one of the books:

Get a hold of the paperback edition of The Art of Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones, written by Mark Cotta Vaz. Go to page 7 and read the final sentence of Vaz's introduction, written in September of 2001:
"And the galactic guardians cloistered in the Jedi Temple are feeling the creeping fear -- the growing power of the dark side."

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: LordJezo
Star Wars: Knight of the Old Rebublic > episodes I and II.

It's sad when a videogame has a better story then two movies by a master movie maker..

Oh yeah, I think PC Gamer put it, "Not only the best Star Wars game ever, it's also the best Star Wars movie since ROTJ."

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Originally posted by: klod
theforce.net says it's from one of the books:

Get a hold of the paperback edition of The Art of Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones, written by Mark Cotta Vaz. Go to page 7 and read the final sentence of Vaz's introduction, written in September of 2001:
"And the galactic guardians cloistered in the Jedi Temple are feeling the creeping fear -- the growing power of the dark side."

You know the title sucks when they have to put '- the growing power of the dark side' after it just so you'll understand. Why not just make the title 'The Growing Power of the Dark Side'? It sucks just as bad as 'The Creeping Fear'.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I have a "creeping fear" of my own that this movie is going to blow donkey balls just like the last two.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
How is that any worse than any of the other 5 titles? A New Hope?!?! Give me a break. People would have complained no matter what title he stuck on there.

Wasn't Return of the Jedi originally called Revenge of the Jedi or something?

-MC

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: MattCo
How is that any worse than any of the other 5 titles? A New Hope?!?! Give me a break. People would have complained no matter what title he stuck on there.

Wasn't Return of the Jedi originally called Revenge of the Jedi or something?

-MC

yup...but they said "wait, jedi's never take on revenge...it's not the jedi way"..so they changed it

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
If you put your mouse over the pic for Episode III, you'll see that the real title is, In Production. Happy April 1. :)