Looks like republicans want to own inflation

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
On Chris Hayes since this happened a couple of hours ago.

Republicans don’t show up to vote for fed chairman and other officials who directly impact fiscal policy.

We all know why of course, republicans aren’t interested in actually solving problems, their concern is all about politics.

Any of our resident righties care to defend this? Do you agree with their complaints about inflation AND their absence on actually doing something about it?

Reactions: hal2kilo

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
"Otherwise, people might start to think their complaints might not be genuine."

They are genuine about fighting for THEIR people to get seated. They would do good things, you would do evil things to HARM the voters.
See? The messaging is simple, and Republicans are already doing it. Reality need not apply, just shove propaganda.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
So WHY are they i.e. the republicans expected to do sooooo well in the upcoming midterms? Do people not realize that only democrats get things done for the American people while republicans get things done for only the banks and CEO's?

Makes absolutely no sense.
Even the Trumpies need stuff to get done for their families, or do they continue to subscribe to the trickle-down theory?
And good luck with THAT.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
So WHY are they i.e. the republicans expected to do sooooo well in the upcoming midterms? Do people not realize that only democrats get things done for the American people while republicans get things done for only the banks and CEO's?

Even the Trumpies need stuff to get done for their families, or do they continue to subscribe to the trickle-down theory?
And good luck with THAT.
Stockholm syndrome is the only logical thing I can think of.

Reactions: DaaQ

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018

And good luck with THAT.
Kind of answered your own question there.