Looks like a great oc,in rig Pc nut- see inside. Need help from tech junkies too!

Odin30

Jun 24, 2000
Date Posted: Sep/18/2000 8:34 PM

Ive been lookin all over for about 3 weeks and saw a deal at pcnut that includes kt7 raid ,750 blue core thunderbird(pretested @ at least 1050 gig) 128 megs of mushkin cas 2 rev 2 133 ram and a vantec heatsink fan combo. all for $595 . Seems like a good deal as i want to buy most of my components off one or 2 vendors.
My question is wheather pcnut is a good place to buy and whetheror not the vantec is a good heatsink fan?
I want a alpha 6035, and they sell them with a ys tech 60bb fan.
should i try to get them to substitute alpha?
And do you think i could buy all this stuff separate and still have a good chance at a gig overclockin myself?
Thanks
By the way i should mention that this is the best bbs i have belonged to everyone seems real helpful. You tech gurus have helped me gain confidance to build and overclock my first system.
This is it
im buyin
Kt7 mushkin ram(133 cas 2 rev.2) 750 thundbird, 16x pioneer dvd, seagate barracuda 30 gig hd(7200 rpm),sb live(value), Addtronics case from jim hanson (u guys recomended him!) and klipsh promedia speakers. U guys know of cheaper good speakers?
WHAT you think of the setup am i doin it right the first time?

-------------------------
Don't be cruel to canadians!

Homer

Oct 9, 1999
PC Nut is a good place to buy, one of the best. Humphrey (Da Head Nut) delivers the goods.

woodsman

Oct 9, 1999
Another vote for PC Nut and Humphrey, the head nut. He is a good guy and quality plus!
woodsman