looks done put a fork in it

rky60

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
I'd say it's very good, a monster to run tho, but well worth it. Good deal considerin i just paid $53 for it only 3 1/2 weeks ago :(

Copperman

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2000
I enjoy the game....... But like what RKYeager said
you have to have some power to run it

Great game if you like Nascar

Jacin

Jun 13, 2001
Excellent price. I payed $48 for it thru Amazon a few weeks ago. Good game. I enjoy Nascar anyways and am in a few leagues so I am biased to it.

Banana

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
Very difficult too! Last of a great series--Damn EA Sports!

GO 88 !!!!!!!!

edited for "Go 88 !!!!!"

Stout

Jan 14, 2000
Any idea if I'll need more than 1 cd key/game to race in LAN (multiple PC's)???

With NFS HP2 I can only race on 2 PC's and after that I need another CD. Even if I use the same CD to start the game it tells me that the CD Key is invalid. Other games all I need is the CD as I start the game and I can run on all the PC's for a LAN game.

Need to know cause I mind as well order 2 then, for the 4 PC's LAN...

Stout

RobsTV

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2000
If it's like most, you can use a no cd patch for LAN gaming, and will only need your key for hooking up with their servers.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Stout
Any idea if I'll need more than 1 cd key/game to race in LAN (multiple PC's)???

With NFS HP2 I can only race on 2 PC's and after that I need another CD. Even if I use the same CD to start the game it tells me that the CD Key is invalid. Other games all I need is the CD as I start the game and I can run on all the PC's for a LAN game.

Need to know cause I mind as well order 2 then, for the 4 PC's LAN...

Stout

I think you might have to buy 4 cd's.

This is a GREAT sim!!! and a smokin price too bad I paid $50+ for it.

Stout

Jan 14, 2000
If it's like most, you can use a no cd patch for LAN gaming, and will only need your key for hooking up with their servers.

I was using a no-cd patch for NFS HP2 and after hooking up 2 pc's on the LAN it still said invalid cd key for the 3rd pc when trying to hook up :(

Oh well....

Syntax

Jun 13, 2001
What does the (IMPORT) mean on the title of the game? The text states full English version.....

Foghorn

Platinum Member
May 18, 2000
Usually just means you'll get a plastic DVD case instead of the box, the "registration card" is addressed to London. I bought Jedi Knight Outcast thru DragonCA, a canadian game distributor recently, which came in this packaging. Worked fine, even with patches from Lucasarts US website. The manual was in english, not swahili or anything like that...YMMV though.

I ordered one, Papyrus sims are top notch, so is GoGamer. Grand Prix Legends rules!

Syntax

Jun 13, 2001
Cool! Thanks for the info! Got Mine!

Put the ole Thrustmaster T2 back to use!!

Racing sims have come a long way since Indy 500 on the Amiga!!

Stout

Jan 14, 2000
Still 27hrs to GO! @ 12:22 pm MST... Hmmm... I think they adjusted the time....

Stout