looking for Warcraft 3 players on west server to play a few rounds with

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Adul
ummm 4? i think

still dont understand this level stuff :p

j00 suck. I'm trying to improve my record, not make it worse. Why would I want to be your AT?! ;)

lol j/k.

Are you playing right now? I guess I can help you out.. I'm decent.. I stay around the 2-1 ratio in RT, I can do really well in AT (w/ a friend)... solo, I'm okay, nowhere near good though... and FFA is just ghey.

But honestly, learn 1v1 first.. it'll help you learn a lot faster because team games will come naturally after that... 1v1 is a lot harder and you'll improve faster.

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
i am not doing to bad, i am 10-8 now, just lost 2 gmaes in a row :(

I have been plaing for a while, just not on bnet ;). but I took a month and half off until I bought it. hence I am rusty :p.

and playing random 3v3 is a pain i'll try 2v2

i am playing under the name Adul_IDC(i dont care) for practice :)

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
ummm 4? i think

j00 suck. I'm trying to improve my record, not make it worse. Why would I want to be your AT?! ;)

lol j/k.

Are you playing right now? I guess I can help you out.. I'm decent.. I stay around the 2-1 ratio in RT, I can do really well in AT (w/ a friend)... solo, I'm okay, nowhere near good though... and FFA is just ghey.

But honestly, learn 1v1 first.. it'll help you learn a lot faster because team games will come naturally after that... 1v1 is a lot harder and you'll improve faster.

same here - trying to improve my record =P :) everybody's so brutal on war3, it's hard to find a good person to play with. you might wanna play with somebody to get the decent stuff down, but then every good person i know went straight to 1v1 and got up to lvl 11/12 before playing with me, and we're about the same skill level

1v1's are pretty intense though, 2v2's might be easier if you want to just mess around

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Originally posted by: NewSc2
ummm 4? i think

lol j/k.

same here - trying to improve my record =P :) everybody's so brutal on war3, it's hard to find a good person to play with. you might wanna play with somebody to get the decent stuff down, but then every good person i know went straight to 1v1 and got up to lvl 11/12 before playing with me, and we're about the same skill level

1v1's are pretty intense though, 2v2's might be easier if you want to just mess around

I am more interesting on working on teamwork :), and it is more fun with someone you somewhat know at least :p

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: NewSc2
ummm 4? i think

lol j/k.

I am more interesting on working on teamwork :), and it is more fun with someone you somewhat know at least :p

agreed, but the thing is, like, some games, really close games, where you lose, you feel like complete sh1t and a loser. so... i've been laying off the war3 (usually for me it's like, play 1 or 2 games whoop ass, then run into some lvl 12's and get my ass beaten then i stop for a few days)

I think a lot of people feel this way, so it's hard to get yourself to partner up with somebody who isn't as good as you.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I lost all 3 games w/ Adul. >.<

My excuses are that I haven't played for nearly a month, I'm very tired, and I can't match with him well through teamwork. :p

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
I lost all 3 games w/ Adul. >.<

My excuses are that I haven't played for nearly a month, I'm very tired, and I can't match with him well through teamwork. :p

i played you like last week =P! (checks off 1 of 3 excuses)