Question Looking for the Gaming Laptop to Play Fortnight my Budget is £1000

danialsmith870

Jan 14, 2021
Hi, Looking for the gaming laptop to play fortnight. Budget already shared. Now looking for the fair suggestions. Thanks

damian101

Aug 11, 2020
You can get an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 with high refresh rate adaptive sync display, AMD Ryzen 4000 Renoir CPU and a GTX 1660 Ti for that:

It only comes with a single 8GB RAM module though, I would definitely add a second one at some point. The SSD only has 512GB SSD, but that's also upgradable.
But overall it seems to be the best option for £1000, at least spec-wise. Especially because of the high refresh rate adaptive sync display and the powerful and efficient CPU.

referral link removed.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: danialsmith870

danialsmith870

Jan 14, 2021
You can get an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 with high refresh rate adaptive sync display, AMD Ryzen 4000 Renoir CPU and a GTX 1660 Ti for that:

It only comes with a single 8GB RAM module though, I would definitely add a second one at some point. The SSD only has 512GB SSD, but that's also upgradable.
But overall it seems to be the best option for £1000, at least spec-wise. Especially because of the high refresh rate adaptive sync display and the powerful and efficient CPU.
Thanks for the great laptop.

Referral link removed.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator: