Looking for somebody in the GREATER TORONTO AREA to test my Core i7-2600k

rga

Nov 9, 2011
I am wondering if anybody in the GTA (Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, etc.) would let me bring my CPU to test in their rig. It's a Core i7-2600k socket 1155. I don't have a spare motherboard. I would be willing to compensate you for your time with a 6-pack, or something of equivalent value if you don't like/can't drink beer. Please send me a PM, and I will give you my phone number. Hopefully we can work something out for this weekend. Thanks very much in advance to any/all those that offer their assistance.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Wish I could help you but I'm British. Also my motherboard is AM2.

2is

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2012
Wouldn't a $70 mobo be cheaper than gas/time/6-pack?

Unless you're actually taking time off of work to do this, which I doubt the OP is doing. It's highly unlikely you would spend anywhere near $70 for a 6 pack and driving somewhere local.

That said, I still agree with what you're trying to say. I'd gladly pay $70 for the convenience of doing everything i need in my own home, and testing for extensively as I feel I need to test. It's also not a bad thing to have a spare budget board around.

FalseChristian

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
I live in Oshawa. Do you like Slayer? Pantera? Death? Megadeth? Why? Because this will be playing constantly while you are here.