Looking for some fresh Writers

Soultrape

Jan 3, 2004
Hey Guys,

I figured i'd post about it here. We're looking for some new hands to re-fresh our Staff. We run a Gaming oriented Hardware web site.

We're looking for Editors, Reviewers, Article Writers, News Posters, for more details give me a shout at a.shiban@gmail.com

If you have any questions, throw'em here...

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Do I get free stuff? Do I get paid? Do I get access to a company car? Do I get to use the company jet whenever I want to?

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
I'm fresh, young, and looking to make it in the business.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Do you want to give me a free iPod?

Do you work with that other guy that posted about a gaming website? Cohorts cohorts cohorts...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I'd love to help, except I'm afraid I've just passed my expiration date and thus can no longer be considered fresh :(

No one wants a stale, crunchy writer.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I'd love to help, except I'm afraid I've just passed my expiration date and thus can no longer be considered fresh :(

I'll be the judge of that....what is your born-on-date?

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Is there pay involved? Would it all be done from home or is there a need to go into the office?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: BlueWeasel

I'll be the judge of that....what is your born-on-date?

I don't know, I'm not flexible enough to look at my own arse. Will you check it for me? :p

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: lokiju
Is there pay involved? Would it all be done from home or is there a need to go into the office?

lol, you're joking right? now wait I'm Joeking... :confused:

It's probably a site run by a kid on summer break. Many of these sites go up when summer break starts, and die out right around the end of August/beginning of September.

Soultrape

Jan 3, 2004
Do I get free stuff? Do I get paid?
Free Stuff is likely. And yes, Paid. (though not too much, mostly symbolic)

shouldn't you get a domain first?
The web site has been running for 2 years now, and we'll soon be attaching it to the Network domain (www.GamersHell.com) if you're familiar.

Yea, are there any incentives for writing?
Self-realization, Playing with new things, Being part of an always-growing family, some side $ and because you Want to...

My friend would definately be interested I'll contact him.
Please do :)

Yes, we're paying (unless you decide to do it for free), and Home will do.

Anything else?

Soultrape

Jan 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Soultrape
Anything else?

*looks at your sig*
You aren't in charge of proof-reading, are you?

Hah, no, I only manage (I will Co-manage soon, most likely I'm getting a manager for the web site, my Academic studies are demanding a bit too much time)

I do not handle anything content-related, all language-related matters goto some lovely folks from the US and the UK. Things just Pass through me...

Soultrape

Jan 3, 2004
Lovely, Bumping the thread so the Europe people will notice this existed once, Anyone else interested?