Looking for sites. About a certain type of picture.

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Where there is a picture and when you look at it you see something, but depending on your life experiences you might see something else. I was just thinking about the one where you could either see dolphins or two people. I don't know what this type of thing is called, but am interested in it. What is the name of it?

Also it needs to be work safe.

Thanks,

Perry

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Thanks for the link Heather, but i was thinging something more like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubin_vase

But to be honest i was looking for more stuff like this with answers to what the posabilities were. I seem to have a little skewed perception problem. I sometimes don't see more than one thing.

And for those ink blot roschoc blots i have no clue what they might be. i have to really use my imagination on them, but really sometimes nothing registers.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Willoughbyva
Thanks for the link Heather, but i was thinging something more like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubin_vase

But to be honest i was looking for more stuff like this with answers to what the posabilities were. I seem to have a little skewed perception problem. I sometimes don't see more than one thing.

And for those ink blot roschoc blots i have no clue what they might be. i have to really use my imagination on them, but really sometimes nothing registers.

Ahhh Okay. I've seen that one before. :) I sometimes don't really know what the inkblots mean, either. I just have to stare and use my imagination. :)

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: hzl eyed grl
This?

How come everything is "penises and vaginas"? :confused:

Black ink. A roughly triangular shape, point down, suggesting a broad, foxlike face with prominent ears. Naughty bits: a pair of breasts (rounded projections at top of blot); a vertical female figure, her torso partly visible through a gauzy dress (along center line).

Black and red ink. Two dark-gray splotches suggesting dancing figures. Red splotches at top of each figure and at bottom center. Naughty bits: penis (upper center, black ink); vagina (the red area at bottom center).

Black and red ink. Two obvious .figures (black ink) facing each other. Butterfly-shaped red blot between the figures; an elongated red blot behind each figure's head. Naughty bits: penises and breasts (at anatomically appropriate positions for each figure).

Black ink. A roughly triangular blot, point up, with the two lower comer regions resembling boots or pet. Naughty bits: two penises (on either side of blot, near top of triangle); vagina (on center line near top of blot).

Black ink. A simple, batlike shape. Naughty bits: two penises (the "ears" or "antennae").

Black ink. An irregular shape like that of an animal-skin rug. Naughty bits: penis (center line at top); vagina (below penis).

Black ink. A U-shaped blot, each side of the U resembling a female figure in a narrow-waisted dress. Naughty bits: a vagina (on center line at bottom of U).

Pink, blue, gray, and orange ink. An almost circular array of interconnected forms--a gray triangle (point up) at top, a pair of blue rectangles in the center, a pink and orange splotch at bottom, and two pink "animal" shapes forming the right and left sides of the circle. Naughty bits: a vagina (pink-orange area at bottom).

Green, orange, and pink ink. A very irregular upright rectangle. Orange at top, protruding green areas at center, pink at bottom. Naughty bits: a vagina (center line at bottom).

Pink, blue, gray, green, yellow, and orange ink. A loose assortment of brightly colored shapes, the most chaotic of the plates. Naughty bits: penis and testes (top center, gray ink).