Looking for online reference/pdf for calc2

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
some of you might have noticed that i have been asking for help for my calc 2 class over the past month or so and some have helped me out greatly. We just started a new chapter of calc2 and i come to find out that the book i was using doesn't include this material (second time taking class but different book). i would buy the book but its $100 i don't have and there are two weeks left in the class. If anyone knows of an online resource/reference or pdf file that covers calc2 that would be great.

emmpee

Golden Member
Nov 26, 2001
calc2 covers different things at different schools, you might wanna specify what kind of topics you are looking for

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: emmpee
calc2 covers different things at different schools, you might wanna specify what kind of topics you are looking for

looking for limits of 2 functions right now don't have the offical name of it don't have my sylibus with me right now

Apr 17, 2003
also, my local library has a lot of calc textbooks and tutorial books so you may wanna check that out as well

Trezza

Sep 18, 2002
for exactly what i am working on go to this thread were i asked the lim of e^x...yeah i know i am really really bad at calc but if i work through it i will eventually get it

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=38&threadid=1087195

for example i currently have a problem half done e^x/x^n. i have to prove that e^x is bigger than x^n. I know you use L'hop n times such that you get e^x/n!x where e^x goes to inf much faster than n!x but i need to show that somehow.