Looking for halloween costumes...

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
I'm looking for costumes too. There's a sexist/scariest contest at the place I'll be, and I think I'm gonna enter "scariest." (costume has yet to be determined)

Peace,
Dezign

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Dezign
I'm looking for costumes too. There's a sexist/scariest contest at the place I'll be, and I think I'm gonna enter "scariest." (costume has yet to be determined) Peace, Dezign

sexist? ;)

just saw the link - nice.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Someone came into the WalMart I work at last year dressed as a giant penis. Looked a lot more...ah....real?...than the one in that picture. One of our store managers got his picture taken with him... I think you'd win any contest dressed like that.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
If your local mall has one, check out Spencer Gifts (also online but I'm not sure of the url). They have some AMAZING masks, but they're not cheap.

Last year I found a halloween portal site with a ton of places you could buy halloween stuff. That's where I found my corpse head. I was going to see if I could order a set of corpse hands from the same place and make a scarecrow, but the site seems to be down. I hope he didn't go out of business :(. I'll see if I can find that portal site again.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: dolph
Originally posted by: Dezign
I'm looking for costumes too. There's a <STRONG>sexist</STRONG>/scariest contest at the place I'll be, and I think I'm gonna enter "scariest." (costume has yet to be determined) Peace, Dezign

sexist? ;)

I'm thinkin I'm going to pass on "sexiest." That won't bring anything but trouble, especially in the environment I'll be in. :\

Peace,
Dezign