Looking for a tv *first post!

chilisupra

Aug 22, 2003
My sister and i are looking for a decent tv to get. We are thinking about $400, but are willing to go above.. hopefully 32" or so. We're going to Best Buy this weekend and would like to have something in mind. suggestions? tvs you like?

All help appreciated : )

-b & b

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
Originally posted by: chilisupra
Thanks cybpnk :)

no pics of sis, but we're twins, so just picture another crab ; )

haha nice reply....:beer: for you

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Perhaps it speaks too much of my usual chat experience but when I saw that title my first thought was "he's looking for a transvestite?"

Anyway, check over in the Hot Deals forum. A far better place to find such information.

chilisupra

Aug 22, 2003
and you never know, maybe i should have gone with transvestite... it'd probably be much more entertaining than the television

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
and you never know, maybe i should have gone with transvestite... it'd probably be much more entertaining than the television

I know I would have clicked on it a lot sooner...

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Thanks cybpnk :)

no pics of sis, but we're twins, so just picture another crab ; )

hey I got a twin sister! So you are both going to go looking for a TV? See me and my sister dont really talk. I guess the tramua of beign born was too much.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I like panasonics, i have a 32" which is really nice and cheap. i paid around $400 for it.

chilisupra

Aug 22, 2003
thanks for all the welcomes! i've been around here a bit, but never got around to actually subscribing ( so alot of the names are familiar)

My sister and i are going to be living together with another one of our friends. We get along pretty well... enough so that we can share a tv... doesn't mean i don't want to beat her sometimes though.

i'm sure you can appreciate that illusion88... do you live near your sis?