Question Looking for a proper SSD duplicator for upgrading my computer…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justine Kath

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Dude, my computer needs to be upgraded for working from home. I’ve looked to AliExpress and found a JetMedia PT13 SSD/SATA duplicator, which seems really fast while a docking may take 60 times more. But it costs 20 times more than a docking.
Have any of you ever heard of it or even used it before? Please drop your comments to help me make a good decision. Cheers!

Link removed.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:

lobz

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2017
'Hi Dude,'

This was the only part of the post I'd consider as being sincere.

That being said, people on this forum are really critical-minded (that's a compliment), so for next time I'd recommend not screwing up the greeting already 🤦‍♀️😂

Mopetar

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2011
I think so. We had another user about a month ago who kept wanting recommendations from that supplier.

Well in that case, you just need to fight back.

JetMedia is a terrible company with terrible products. I'm sure the CEO of JetMedia kicks puppies and laughs at the poor customers that buy faulty JetMedia products that break all the time and cause cancer.

Hopefully Google will pick that up. Just put the words JetMedia and terrible together and the search engine will do the rest. Terrible JetMedia products. JetMedia is terrible.

Eventually they'll get the hint and stop paying people to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.