Looking for a program to tell me everything about my computer

staabie66

Apr 19, 2005
I m looking for this program I use to have and it would tell me how much Ram im using, what type of parts and software I have and everything like. That All I remember about the name is that it had a green logo. Can anyone tell me what program this is or tell me a program that will do this?

Thanks in advance

Jolt2

Jan 8, 2001
I use AIDA32, which looks just like EVEREST program. The AIDA32 program has not been worked on for awhile now and is getting hard to find. Here is one link:AIDA32

The guy how did the AIDA32 program had to quit working on it in his spare time because he got a job with another company. I wonder if thats were the EVEREST program came from. Both programs look the same. The differance is that the AIDA32 is free and has more features than the free EVEREST program. AIDA32 looks closer to being like the EVEREST Corporate Edition in features. I know that AIDA32 works fine for me with WindowsXP and my AMD XP2500 system. I do not know if the program will work with the brand new stuff out there but on the other hand it is free and looks like it has more features then EVEREST.

WildHorse

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2003
The British tool, Everest Home Edition, as GreatBarracuda mentioned above.

And also, PC Wizard.

PC Wizard and Everest are similar tools, but each reports on some things that the other doesn't.

I use them both, and also the CPU-Z tool from the same website as PC Wizard.