Looking for a good price on Syncmaster 900NF

Reylox

Oct 10, 1999
I'm going to be buying a 900NF soon, and I'm having trouble finding a good price. Everything I've seen is more than $430 (before rebate from Samsung). Anybody found a good price?

TimTim

Banned
Jul 4, 2000
Lowest i saw it was $419.00 but that was AFTER the $30 rebate from Samsung.(On sale for $450, then -$30 rebate) Sorry, i guess that isn't any better than the price you already found. That is a very popular monitor though, so you might not find it any cheaper. Even at that price it's a great deal for such an excellent monitor.

DrWermit

Feb 26, 2000
You could try Onvia for two reasons. I think they have a coupon for $200+ just phone and ask the CSR for it if you can't find it in a 'hot deals' forum. Second use the Pointclick 10% rebate for Onvia, but try to visit PC early as it disappears later in the day. I recently bought this monitor after using an Iiyama 17 Vision Pro for a few years and am very pleased with it. Text is exceptional and graphics very crisp. The colors are not as bright as my wifes Dell 17" with the Trinitron tube but I guess you can't have everything!

DrWermit

Feb 26, 2000
Just to add that you should try to use those BNC connectors - they do improve quality! The D Plug to BNC cable costs less than $20 from people like Belkin, Dalco, Cablesnmore etc.