Look how the time has changed, Evidence of Creation Museum...... Dinosaurs and carbon dating.....BAWWAAAAAAHAHAHA

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Rudee
Your command of the english language is teh suck
I never claimed to be otherwise. Hey, I'm not doing bad for an ESL person huh? What's your fcuking excuse? Besides, I am fluent in my native language, which is an up on you.

:p

AEnigmaWI

Jan 21, 2004
yay! "evidence" of something that is fundamentally irrational!

Let's logically and scientifically prove illogical and unscientific theories!

bahwhaahahah! <bashes head into white padded wall>

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I assume anything like that site is just a practical joke on a day like today. They can't really be serious, can they??!

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
"[T]o the unprejudiced, the fossil record of plants is in favor of special creation." 3
It is now possible to prove the historical reality of the Biblical Flood.8
In addition to conscious thought, people can actually reason, anticipate consequences, and devise plans - all without knowing they are doing so.21
Man-made artifacts - such as the hammer in Cretaceous rock, a human sandal print with trilobite in Cambrian rock, human footprints and a handprint in Cretaceous rock ? point to the fact that all the supposed geologic periods actually occurred at the same time in the recent past.11
I am afraid to check these footnotes...

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Evolution is Biologically Impossible

In science, the burden of evidence is on the proposer of the theory. So although the evolutionists have the burden of providing evidence for their fanciful tales, they take no responsibility for a detailed account or for any evidence demonstrating feasibility. Contrarily, they go so far as to imply that anyone holding them to the normal requirements of science is feebleminded, deranged, or evil. For example, Professor Richard Dawkins has been quoted as saying, "It is absolutely safe to say that, if you meet somebody who claims not to believe in evolution, that person is ignorant, stupid, or insane (or wicked, but I'd rather not consider that)."6 Instead of taking proper responsibility for the burden of evidence, the evolutionist propagandizes by the intimidation of name calling.
Reminds me of a pot talking to a kettle...

AEnigmaWI

Jan 21, 2004
Unfortunately Dr. Pizza.. My HS pre-calc teacher went off on that same crap about carbon dating in a lesson we had about exponential growth.. That wasn't all that long ago..

The thumpers never seem to tire of trying to legitimize b$ theories based on their faith.. It's annoying that any scientists give any credit to the idea of creation at all, just because it puts wind in the sales of the thumper people...

Can anyone explain to these dw33bs what a theory is? Or a hypothesis? Or.. the idea that science isn't exact all the time? Or that carbon dating hasn't been the standard for quite some time now? gah.