LOLabama: Birther II - The Rebirthening

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
It turns out Obama was born in Kenya. Al Hendershot jr has a double-wide filled with evidence.

Before anyone throws out the "It's just that one guy" defense, I'd like to direct your attention to the comments section -> http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/12/obama_not_citizen_should_be_bl.html#comments
Before clicking on the above link you should verify that you are current on all vaccines. You should have one glass filled with penicillin, another glass filled with Scotch and reserves of both. I made it to the top of page 3 without a protective coating of alcohol, but I may have done permanent damage to my brain.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- President Obama has a forged birth certificate and is ineligible to be on the Alabama Democratic Primary ballot because he is not a citizen, a Birmingham man has said in a lawsuit filed in Jefferson County Circuit Court.

The suit asks Circuit Judge Helen Shores Lee to hold an evidentiary hearing and issue an injunction against Mark Kennedy, the Alabama Democratic Party chairman, from putting Obama on the March 13 party primary ballot.

"Barack Hussein Obama, II, is not a natural-born citizen and is not qualified to be on the ballot as a presidential candidate," Albert E Hendershot Jr., who filed the suit on his own behalf, said in an accompanying affidavit. "In 2008, when Mr. Obama ran for the U.S. Presidency, he was never vetted and he never provided documentary evidence of his natural-born status."

Although Obama's 1961 birth in Hawaii is a settled fact with most voters, some people remain unconvinced.

Hendershot's suit claims he has "staggering" evidence that Obama is using a fraudulently obtained social security number issued in Connecticut. His also claims the Obama birth certificate from Hawaii is a forgery and says he has other evidence of misrepresentation, fraud and identity theft.

Hendershot has requested oral arguments. Lee has not set any hearings in the case.

As a probably Obama voter I would like to offer my thanks to Republicans. Thank you for fielding an array of challengers so fucktarded that Newt Gingrich almost looks viable. Thank you for allowing reality tv star Donald Trump into your nomination process (this was almost too generous, you don't have to get me anything for Christmas now). Most of all thank you for the Birther issue which helps ensure that no reasonable person will want to be seen with you.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
...As a probably Obama voter...

What does that mean? You probably voted for Obama? Do you not remember? Or is this the first year you are voting, and will probably vote for him?

Just curious. Nothing else you posted has any relevance. Sorry.

Feb 10, 2000
What does that mean? You probably voted for Obama? Do you not remember? Or is this the first year you are voting, and will probably vote for him?

I took that to me he will "probably" vote for President Obama in 2012.

I find your knee-jerk nothing-to-see-here reaction hilarious - the birthers are embarrassing even to the far right of the GOP. Face it, you have some real nutjobs under your tent.

rcpratt

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009

I assume he meant probable, with regards to 2012.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
I took that to me he will "probably" vote for President Obama in 2012.

I find your knee-jerk nothing-to-see-here reaction hilarious - the birthers are embarrassing even to the far right of the GOP. Face it, you have some real nutjobs under your tent.

My reaction isn't knee-jerk. I think the birthers are bat shit insane also. I also find some of those people on ACORN to be bat shit insane.

It isn't representative of the whole party of democrats or republicans.

We have no say over which party the bat shit insane decide to join. And yes it does reflect somewhat poorly on the party, if you believe the party supports them.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
So what you're saying is... Birthers are still Birthers.... golly gee!

The significance has not changed, nill.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
My reaction isn't knee-jerk. I think the birthers are bat shit insane also. I also find some of those people on ACORN to be bat shit insane.

It isn't representative of the whole party of democrats or republicans.

We have no say over which party the bat shit insane decide to join. And yes it does reflect somewhat poorly on the party, if you believe the party supports them.

Had the birthers been a tiny fringe on the right, I'd agree with you. However, polling has shown numbers from 30-50% at various times. That said, I haven't looked at polling since the long form was released. One would only hope it has dropped way off since then.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Had the birthers been a tiny fringe on the right, I'd agree with you. However, polling has shown numbers from 30-50% at various times. That said, I haven't looked at polling since the long form was released. One would only hope it has dropped way off since then.

After the release of his birth certificate nearly a quarter of Republicans still believe he was born somewhere else.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth-certificate-convinces-not-skeptics.aspx

The sheer level of crazy going on in the Republican base is a sight to see.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
I think alot of people miss the big picture.. This is an amazing conspiracy theory which if true would really undermine everything we know and stand for as a country...

And yet they turn it into a republican vs democrat issue.

I assure you. If Obama is a cloned reptilian w\ fake birth certificate... it's not the democrats pulling the strings on the operation.

After the release of his birth certificate nearly a quarter of Republicans still believe he was born somewhere else.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth-certificate-convinces-not-skeptics.aspx
The sheer level of crazy going on in the Republican base is a sight to see.

I'm not a republican and I wasn't totally sold w\ the birth certificate. That shit might have impressed people 20 years ago. Today you can do anything w\ documents. There's plenty of videos up on youtube going over inconsistencies w\ the birth certificate.

Last edited:

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
I'm not a republican and I wasn't totally sold w\ the birth certificate. That shit might have impressed people 20 years ago. Today you can do anything w\ documents. There's plenty of videos up on youtube going over inconsistencies w\ the birth certificate.

Yes you can do lots of things with documents today, but no I'm sorry, you're handicapped in some way if you think anything presented on the Internet has born out any substantial evidence that his birth documents and/or citizenship have been forged in any way. Sorry Paulbot.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Even if he was born in Kenya his mother is a U.S. citizen. The law that defined natural born citizen was long ago repealed.

However, I don't know that Barack Hussein Obama Sr. is his father. I'm beginning to wonder if his real father is really Frank Davis.

Anyway, I think the executive power should be abolished so it would neither pick my pocket nor break my leg if he was born in Mars to 2 illegal aliens. Citizenship is an illusion.

Last edited:

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
OK so maybe he was born in Hawaii, but you can't deny the evidence that he's a secret Muslim working for Osama Bin Laden.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Even if he was born in Kenya his mother is a U.S. citizen. The law that defined natural born citizen was long ago repealed.

However, I don't know that Barack Hussein Obama Sr. is his father. I'm beginning to wonder if his real father is really Frank Davis.

Anyway, I think the executive power should be abolished so it would neither pick my pocket nor break my leg if he was born in Mars to 2 illegal aliens. Citizenship is an illusion.

I think I can genuinely speak for most if not all of the population of this forum when I say that nobody cares what you think.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Yes you can do lots of things with documents today, but no I'm sorry, you're handicapped in some way if you think anything presented on the Internet has born out any substantial evidence that his birth documents and/or citizenship have been forged in any way. Sorry Paulbot.

So you are 100% sure that his birth certificate was legit? I know I'm not 100% sure.

I'm also not claiming to know for sure either way... your attempts at insult are funny though since your post makes no sense.

I don't think I ever saw anybody refute certain anomalies in the birth certificate that appear to show editing.

Given enough time, I could put my own stats into a hawaii birth certificate back drop and have it look half decent enough to be passed off to anybody without questioning authenticity.

Say we were in a court of law.. You present the birth certificate along w\ photoshop experts. Then you play videos of relatives of obama talking about how he was born in their village.

You then have a thing referred to as reasonable doubt. None of it proves definitively either side of the debate... but it does cast doubt on whether either side is the correct side.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
So you are 100% sure that his birth certificate was legit? I know I'm not 100% sure.

I'm also not claiming to know for sure either way... your attempts at insult are funny though since your post makes no sense.

I don't think I ever saw anybody refute certain anomalies in the birth certificate that appear to show editing.

Given enough time, I could put my own stats into a hawaii birth certificate back drop and have it look half decent enough to be passed off to anybody without questioning authenticity.

You say you can do these things, but lack proof or qualification. That's why people like me laugh at posters like you. Ignorant Paulbots whose worldview is warped enough to think their layman bullshit passes muster with anyone well informed.

Say we were in a court of law.. You present the birth certificate along w\ photoshop experts. Then you play videos of relatives of obama talking about how he was born in their village.

You then have a thing referred to as reasonable doubt. None of it proves definitively either side of the debate... but it does cast doubt on whether either side is the correct side.

Good lord. A person claiming they saw something based on what someone else told them, without evidence, is hearsay, my ignorant friend. And I'm sorry, what photoshop experts? Just stop, it's embarrassing at this point.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
You say you can do these things, but lack proof or qualification. That's why people like me laugh at posters like you. Ignorant Paulbots whose worldview is warped enough to think their layman bullshit passes muster with anyone well informed.
Good lord. A person claiming they saw something based on what someone else told them, without evidence, is hearsay, my ignorant friend. And I'm sorry, what photoshop experts? Just stop, it's embarrassing at this point.

First : let me just say that I'm not here to waste my time with people like you. secondly... "paulbot"... how cute. Shows a certain level of intelligence to come up with something like that doesn't it?

Why you're all worked up while you're typing, I don't know. I went and re read my posts and surely there's nothing there that should have somebody all red in the face.

Why don't you show undeniable proof that the birth certificate is legit. I don't care personally, and am not claiming it's not real. Just stating the obvious that in the year 2011 it's beyond easy to forge documents, photos, and videos.

BRB... Gonna go donate some money to Ron Paul's moneybomb for today.

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
Why don't you show undeniable proof that the birth certificate is legit. I don't care personally, and am not claiming it's not real. Just stating the obvious that in the year 2011 it's beyond easy to forge documents, photos, and videos.

What, then, is your definition of "undeniable proof"? If photos, videos, documents, newspaper clippings, and placentas (jk) are all subject to forgery, what else is there?

If none of these sources are acceptable to prove his American Birth, why is much flimsier conjecture considered acceptable for you to doubt it? Also, why this ridiculous standard? No other presidential candidate has had this amount of scrutiny attached to his birth. He's done everything required under the law (the short form) and even gone beyond that just to make kooks like you happy (the long form).

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
First : let me just say that I'm not here to waste my time with people like you. secondly... "paulbot"... how cute. Shows a certain level of intelligence to come up with something like that doesn't it?

Why you're all worked up while you're typing, I don't know. I went and re read my posts and surely there's nothing there that should have somebody all red in the face.

BRB... Gonna go donate some money to Ron Paul's moneybomb for today.

No amount of evidence will make Obama's Hawaii certificate of live birth or his original birth certificate adequate to you because you're not convinced and/or aware of the reality of how they're made and proven authentic. Get over the notion you would know otherwise.