LOL @ this mouse

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So it has touch interface instead of buttons? So I have to lift my finger up every time I want to click? I can't see this being very intuitive, especially for gaming where every millisecond counts in games like FPS. Traditional mouse and keyboard are perfect, stop trying to change it!

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
So it has touch interface instead of buttons? So I have to lift my finger up every time I want to click? I can't see this being very intuitive, especially for gaming where every millisecond counts in games like FPS. Traditional mouse and keyboard are perfect, stop trying to change it!

If you're a gamer, this mouse isn't for you.

If you're a light user (email, browser, facebook, angry birds/zynga games), and want a pleasant Windows 8 experience, this is definitely the mouse for you.

I don't understand the hate for this mouse in this thread. Most of us power users don't have much use for these kinds of peripherals, but they are very useful for anyone who could justify it.

I got the T650 wireless touch pad (since I'm a gamer, I'm not replacing my gaming mouse), as I didn't want to have two true mouse-type peripherals. So I have a mouse, and nearby, I have a touch pad. If the software wasn't acting up (Logitech is hit and miss with software releases, in a few days or in a few months this might work perfectly on my system), I would use this more often than my mouse. Especially in Metro apps, where gestures and scrolling are real fluid.

CottonRabbit

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2005

I'm pretty sure the whole mouse is one big button, you don't have to lift your finger. Only disadvantage is that you can't left and right click at the same time. I have a similar mouse by Microsoft and it works very well in Win 8. I do use a different mouse for gaming though.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Ever since Apple put out the Magic Mouse, there's been a bunch of these floating around. Not sure why anyone would want a trackpad for their desktop. Let alone one disguised as a mouth.