LOL...these are quality blades I tell ya

Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Regs
That was actually funny.

I don't know why but I always laugh at these things. My coworker was telling me how he was throwing a firecracker (an M-80 I believe) and as he was throwing it out it blew up... And then I started laughing... thank goodness I wasn't the only one.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Originally posted by: Regs
That was actually funny.

I don't know why but I always laugh at these things. My coworker was telling me how he was throwing a firecracker (an M-80 I believe) and as he was throwing it out it blew up... And then I started laughing... thank goodness I wasn't the only one.

I have a morbid sense of humor too.

Remember the National News Story about the one Mother who microwave her own baby? I was laughing kind of hard at that one.

Not because I thought the act was funny, no. I was just so shocked and puzzled I had no other way to act out. I mean, did she really think the baby was a good source of protein? Good god.

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
my favorite part is the guy that evolution forgot who comes on and says "umm folks we may need some emergency surgery in the studio"

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TheoPetro
my favorite part is the guy that evolution forgot who comes on and says "umm folks we may need some emergency surgery in the studio"
:laugh: