LOL, remember the whole Miss North Carolina/Miss America scandal, now the judge wants the topless pics :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hahaha, it's good to be the judge :)

I just heard on the news that the judge wants the boyfriend of that Rebekah Revels chick to hand over the topless photos for "investigation" or be held in contempt :D

http://www.wxii12.com/news/1682432/detail.html

Bet you $50 the pics get leaked
rolleye.gif

Oct 16, 1999
I don't see why he'd need to see the pics unless he's just a perv. It's sort of irrelevent now whether they exist or not. And what was up with that car chase today? Are cops here not worth a sh1t? During the entire thing the only squad cars I saw were in the other lane going the wrong damn way or keeping traffic held up. God forbid they try to stop the car and maybe save a life.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
IF the pics do not exist, then the problem goes away. THe ex may be jsut trying to "get even".
If the pics do exist, then the type may determine if the pagent has any grounds to reject her as an contestant.

Oct 16, 1999
IF the pics do not exist, then the problem goes away. THe ex may be jsut trying to "get even".
He was just trying to get even anyway. Malicious intent isn't based on the actual existence of the pics.
If the pics do exist, then the type may determine if the pagent has any grounds to reject her as an contestant.
The pagent officials pressured her to resign because of the threat of the pics. They did what they did without ever seeing them, they only acted on the boyfriend's word.

It doesn't matter now if the pics exist or not. It wouldn't prove anything one way or the other. The damage has been done without anyone actually seeing them in the first place. The only reason they became an issue is because she wants them turned over to her lawyer so they won't get spread around. I really don't care one way or the other how this turns out, but I think the whole thing is rediculous and it continues to get more so.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
The other thing is she claims he took the pictures without her consent (ie snapped the pics while she was changing).

So if the pictures show her butt naked + legs spread odds are she's lying.

Sign me up for the pics too.

:D

Viper GTS

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
LOL, remember the whole Miss North Carolina/Miss America scandal, now the judge wants the
topless pics :)

So do the members of Anandtech

The people that told her to quit or she would be dismissed should be b!tchslapped...it wasn't like she posed nude for penthouse doing a black and white lesbian scene or anything....

I thought you were innocent until proven guilty...except in pageants i guess.