LOL O'Reilly Fails

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Corbett
failed policies regarding Iraq.

McCain has proven to be RIGHT on Iraq. The surge has succeeded.
Of temporarily reversing the course of the multitude of failed policies he supported regarding Iraq

Can't you see? The catastrophe in Iraq that McCain has supported has now become slightly less of a catastrophe!

WHY WON'T YOU SEE THIS. VOTE MCCAIN 08.

Wasnt McCain against the way the war was being handled from like day 1?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: nick1985

No they are exactly the same, both are partisan blowhard retards. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a partisan hack themself.

They both are certainly partisan.

Cool, you agree.

That was obvious from the beginning. In my first post in this thread I called it a 'leftist opinion show'.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

No they are exactly the same, both are partisan blowhard retards. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a partisan hack themself.

They both are certainly partisan.

Cool, you agree.

That was obvious from the beginning. In my first post in this thread I called it a 'leftist opinion show'.

But hes a cool partisan because he believes in the same crap as you, but hannity isnt a cool partisan because he disagrees with you...right? Isnt that how it goes?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

What's your point? Are you trying to argue that invading Iraq under false pretenses would have been a good thing if we had just done a better job of it?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

What's your point?

That trying to somehow pin the downfalls of the war in Iraq on McCain is assanine, because he was agaisnt the way it was being handled from the get go.

Get it now?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

But hes a cool partisan because he believes in the same crap as you, but hannity isnt a cool partisan because he disagrees with you...right? Isnt that how it goes?

No. Stop trying to pull the whole LOL PARTISAN thing on me. You can be partisan and still have a decent show. (Phil Donahue would be a good example) You can even be a bit of a polemic and still provide good reasoning and effective arguments. (Christopher Hitchens would be a good pro-war example of this) Sean Hannity is simply a disgrace.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

No. Stop trying to pull the whole LOL PARTISAN thing on me. You can be partisan and still have a decent show. (Phil Donahue would be a good example) You can even be a bit of a polemic and still provide good reasoning and effective arguments. (Christopher Hitchens would be a good pro-war example of this) Sean Hannity is simply a disgrace.

And somehow olbermann isnt? Give me a break

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

What's your point?

That trying to somehow pin the downfalls of the war in Iraq on McCain is assanine, because he was agaisnt the way it was being handled from the get go.

Get it now?

No. You are basing your argument on the idea that Iraq was only a catastrophe because of our poor implementation of our occupation plan. (or lack thereof) That's a pretty ridiculous assertion and one that is completely unsupportable.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

What's your point?

Get it now?

No.

Nobody expected you to. Its OK

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

No, I don't view Keith Olbermann as a disgrace. I have only seen his show a few times but from what I've seen he is over the top sometimes and I don't like that, but overall he provides a discussion of the issues that is interesting. Sure it comes from a leftist viewpoint, but you already know that going in. Hannity provides embarrassing shouting, name calling, things like that. That's why Hannity is a disgrace, and it has nothing to do with his partisan affiliation.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

No, I don't view Keith Olbermann as a disgrace.

gee imagine that!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

gee imagine that!

It looks like you've gotten angry and are just acting like an idiot now. I'm sorry this discussion didn't turn out better for you.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

gee imagine that!

It looks like you've gotten angry and are just acting like an idiot now. I'm sorry this discussion didn't turn out better for you.

Is it ok if I call you an idiot too? I mean, using personal attacks doesnt make you look angry either. It seems like personal attacks are not cencored here. Well, here goes...eskimospy is an IDIOT!!!!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Is it ok if I call you an idiot too? I mean, using personal attacks doesnt make you look angry either. It seems like personal attacks are not cencored here. Well, here goes...eskimospy is an IDIOT!!!!

How old are you? If your name is some sort of indication of your birthday a 22 or a 23 year old should not be acting like this.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002

How old are you? If your name is some sort of indication of your birthday a 22 or a 23 year old should not be acting like this.

Am I not allowed to return the insult of idiot after I recieved it?

Now that you've both gotten this off your chests, STOP, and please move on.

Perknose
Senior AT Mod

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

But you don't fault McSame for being stupid enough to pimp the underlying lies the Bushwhackos continue to spew for invading Iraq in the first place, or for flip flopping on the Bushwhackos' domestic spying, or for committing torture and other war crimes, or the rest of the stupidity surrounding this tragic, horrific embarrassment to the American people?

McSame has flipped on so many issues to pimp himself to whoever he thinks will vote for him, he couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels. :roll:

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Of temporarily reversing the course of the multitude of failed policies he supported regarding Iraq

Care to list them?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Care to list them?
I'll list one. Invading Iraq.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Care to list them?

And the "multitude" of others?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

I'll list another, depending on which side of his flip flops you choose. McCain has spoken on both sides regarding expanding the powers of the executive branch under FISA and granting the telcos retroactive immunity for their part in previous unwarranted spying on American citizens.

McCain couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Harvey

I'll list another, depending on which side of his flip flops you choose. McCain has spoken on both sides regarding expanding the powers of the executive branch under FISA and granting the telcos retroactive immunity for their part in previous unwarranted spying on American citizens.

McCain couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels.

I believe Red Dawn was talking about a "mulititude of failed policies he supported reguarding Iraq"

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

I believe Red Dawn was talking about a "mulititude of failed policies he supported reguarding Iraq"
going to war without a strategy, going to war prematurely, going to war without enough troops and going to war without enough equipment just to name a few.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

But you don't fault McSame for being stupid enough to pimp the underlying lies the Bushwhackos continue to spew for invading Iraq in the first place, or for flip flopping on the Bushwhackos' domestic spying, or for committing torture and other war crimes, or the rest of the stupidity surrounding this tragic, horrific embarrassment to the American people?

McSame has flipped on so many issues to pimp himself to whoever he thinks will vote for him, he couldn't keep his Double Talk Express on track if it had training wheels. :roll:
Pssst, COPS is on so he won't be responding for a while

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

going to war without a strategy, going to war prematurely, going to war without enough troops and going to war without enough equipment just to name a few.

And you think McCain supported all of these?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Oh come on now, we know he wouldn't do that.;)

For those who have sigs blocked:
"But I'm going to be judicious as to how to use the military. It needs to be in our vital interest, the mission needs to be clear, and the exit strategy obvious."
Said by G.W. Bush.

It seems he's violated all three of those. Oopies!