LOL...imagine waking up in the morning, you go out to warm up your car

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
It doesn't even look like they lost traction, they just freaked out and swerved all over the road.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
hehe

i lived on a rather busy street in Chicago for 1.5 years. such traffic noises were common all night long.

One night, ~2am, I ran to the window after hearing a loud screeching/crunching noise. Roommate and I watched as a car that had just plowed rear into a parked car on the opposite lane, continued to back up (further wounding the parked car), then drive forward straight into another parked car across the street (it's original lane), back up yet again (into moving traffic, of course), then speed off down the street...for about five feet. It then spun out and sidelined another parked car, then sped off down the rather small, bar-and-pedestrian-filled street.

A crowd soon formed, and the cops were on his ass after about 2 minutes. good stuff.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Wait, is this ATOT? Why does the driver has to be a HE? I bet you it's a SHE that was driving that van.

Sahakiel

Golden Member
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Wait, is this ATOT? Why does the driver has to be a HE? I bet you it's a SHE that was driving that van.

"He" can be used as a gender-neutral pronoun.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Sahakiel
Originally posted by: SSSnail

"He" can be used as a gender-neutral pronoun.

Zigackly.