lol, guy from bumfights goes to the Dr. Phil show dressed up as Dr. Phil

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I own the Bumfights movies. I think they're hilarious. I do think Dr. Phil is a hypocrit, he exploits people on TV to make his money, I don't think he's that much better.

Jun 19, 2004
While I don't like the videos, I don't like Dr. Phil (a.k.a. Penis Head) even more. The guy did have a point in that Dr. Phil is exploiting people for personal gain as well, but Dr. Phil hides behind the guise that he's "helping" these people.

I think Dr. Phil's even worse now after seeing this because he's trying to act like he's taking some high moral stance on this by not interviewing the guy "after seeing the video". He spins his bullsh1t and his sheep (audience) eat it up. Dr. Phil was WELL AWARE of that video and what this guy was about before hand. They rehearse this crap, and for Dr. Phil to act like that was the first time he saw the video and was disgusted by it is nothing more than a man lying out of his ass.

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
While I don't like the videos, I don't like Dr. Phil (a.k.a. Penis Head) even more. The guy did have a point in that Dr. Phil is exploiting people for personal gain as well, but Dr. Phil hides behind the guise that he's "helping" these people.

I think Dr. Phil's even worse now after seeing this because he's trying to act like he's taking some high moral stance on this by not interviewing the guy "after seeing the video". He spins his bullsh1t and his sheep (audience) eat it up. Dr. Phil was WELL AWARE of that video and what this guy was about before hand. They rehearse this crap, and for Dr. Phil to act like that was the first time he saw the video and was disgusted by it is nothing more than a man lying out of his ass.

Yeah it's pretty obvious that he's seen the video before. His audience is a bunch of dimwitted cows. I mean literally.

bobdelt

May 26, 2006
that had to be staged... why would their air it? I doubt the show is taped live. Also, is Dr. Phil that predictble when it comes to what he wears, that was pretty damn close.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
You don't invite someone on your show and then kick them off before even letting them speak. Phil saw that footage before the show so it was't a surprise to him. If I was the guy I'd be asking why he had me waste my time coming out there only to kick him off by security a few seconds later.

I agree its despicable but he invited him on the show and shouldn't have if he didn't want to interview him.

Andyb23

Oct 27, 2006
Good Job Dr. Phil.

Its pretty sad some of you are standing up for the utter loser who dressed up as Dr. Phil.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I didn't know what bumfights were until I saw that, but its appropriate the guy dressed like Dr Phil, since they're both such idiots.

glen

Lifer
Apr 28, 2000
I couldn't even watch that.
How can people be so mean and cruel?
I think I am going to throw up.
This world has to stop violence like this.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
that was great. He really looked like Dr. Phil! Anyway, the Bumfights videos are sick, entertaining, but sick.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
It was staged, both were party to it. Dr. Phil gets to preach his moral stance to the audience, and Mr. Bumfights gets free publicity on a nationally broadcasted TV show. Everybody wins.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: MisterJackson

And then he says "I refuse to publicize this" *after* he shows the clips....

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Lol, that was better than a Jerry Springer "Black Panthers meet the KKK" episode.