LOL, Gotta love work sometimes.

Kewlb

Jul 9, 2001
My job might be boring sometimes, but what makes the job great is a great staff of co-workers that love to joke around. One of them just called our receptionist asking for Mike Hunt and she paged over the loudspeaker that the whole office (we have about 300 employees here) could hear and asked for Mike Hunt.

LOL :)

Any of you out there have a really lax working condition where practical jokes and things of this nature is not frowned upon and even the management and CEO takes part in some of them.

By the way I work for Expanets

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I love the office paging system. I abuse it more than anyone else. It was during my first week that everyone thought I was going to get fired. I was in the cafeteria with a bunch of people and one person said he needed to use the restroom. One minute after he left the area, a page came over the phone system. Without thinking I picked up the phone, hit the page button and went, "He's in the can taking a piss. Go away."

Suddenly you hear laughter throughout the office office. Thank god there were no important managers in the office that day.

Windogg