LOL, good one! Medvedev invites Romney to "use head"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
btw, as for Romney? its over! I believe he will be nominated and then lose to President Obama in the general. Of course, a lot can happen between now and then.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
Medveyev is just trying to be polite. He should really say and what he probably is thinking is "Romney dont f with us the cold war is over, wake up"

And the only ties Russia has with Syria is oil, thats their intrest. As for Iran, I suggest anyone who beleives Russians are in bed with Iranians play the single player campaign of the game BF3 or read the book. Maybe you will learn something.

And btw, Romney looks like a used car salesman, lol.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Romney is simply playing politics. There are a LOT of voters on both sides of the aisle who still view Russia as our enemy. He is simply pandering to them.

It's pretty stupid to publicly call a foreign power your biggest enemy when you may have to negotiate with them if you end up in power.

Of course it could be that he assumes that he will never end up in a position of power.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It's pretty stupid to publicly call a foreign power your biggest enemy when you may have to negotiate with them if you end up in power.

Of course it could be that he assumes that he will never end up in a position of power.

It is all rhetoric and the Russians know it. They did it for decades themselves. They are then required to be offended by it, and then issue their own rhetoric.

It is how politics is played on the internationsl field.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012

If he does end up getting elected I might defect and go to where Medeyev is.......