Lol, Every President Recited The Apostles’ Creed Except Trump

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-apostles-creed_us_5c08d01ce4b0bf813ef4063c

DttNk06XgAAWMv_

The so-called "Muslim" president knew all the words to the Apostles’ Creed, but the 'Christian Conservative' President and his third, Slovenian born wife did not?

Hard to read the word of God when you've made a deal with the Devil.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I'm a non-believer and don't care or understand why anyone would care what god the presidents (or anyone) do or don't pray to.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Did anyone expect him to act differently? He wasn't asked to speak, so therefore, the event wasn't about him.

Feb 4, 2009
^^^^Moose-lambs^^^^
Guys who sound like you slow seem to care a lot but I am making a broad assumption about you.

Problem is another lie, Trump claimed to be one of the greatest evangelical believer
He also claimed to frequently read the Bible.

While I agree at this point in time I really don’t care what the President chooses to worship or even if the President chooses to not worship.
I do have a problem and I am compelled to point out Trump has claimed to be a great or the greatest biblical scholar. Happened sometime in early 2016.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
^^^^Moose-lambs^^^^
Guys who sound like you slow seem to care a lot but I am making a broad assumption about you.

Problem is another lie, Trump claimed to be one of the greatest evangelical believer
He also claimed to frequently read the Bible.

While I agree at this point in time I really don’t care what the President chooses to worship or even if the President chooses to not worship.
I do have a problem and I am compelled to point out Trump has claimed to be a great or the greatest biblical scholar. Happened sometime in early 2016.

Trump claimed to be a great biblical scholar? And not participating in this prayer or whatever would prove what exactly? This is obsession stuff.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
You guys are obsessed with Trump. No wonder he won big while spending significantly less than Hildabeast.

"Hildabeast"? You guys have been obsessed with her for decades. Personally I want to congratulate Trump for not violating his religion in saying the Creed. Trump not being a Christian has no other god before himself.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
"Hildabeast"? You guys have been obsessed with her for decades. Personally I want to congratulate Trump for not violating his religion in saying the Creed. Trump not being a Christian has no other god before himself.

I'm not, she's Michael Dukakis to me.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
I'm not, she's Michael Dukakis to me.

That makes you a rarity among your kind, but I haven't seen you mentioning Dukakis. Hildabeast? Oh yes.

She lost get over it. She was investigated and you didn't like the results, certainly Trump wants her locked up. Trump is the guy in office, the one who bans the buck so to speak. I note how he complained and lied about voter fraud, but when an election was rigged for a Republican win with substantial evidence? Oh, that's ok or not important enough, or he can't lie he way around it?

Hillary needn't reply.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
wait, so just how far back does your "I was a liberal before....." claim actually go? :D

LoL, don't answer. We already know you are such a lying sack of discarded insect casings that you can't keep up with your own bullshit anymore.

I liked Clinton, thought he did a well enough job. I preffered GW to Gore, but quickly tired of him and stayed more left leaning. Obama wasn't bad, thought he did ok too, not great, but giant improvement over Bush. Then the left went anti-2A to severe retardation levels, pro-domestic terrorist (BLM, Antifa), decided open borders and being a welfare state made sense, the left has become racist these days, and finally the level of TDS displayed here and in general by the left sealed the deal.

Insect casings? I don't think you are witty enough for this.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I liked Clinton, thought he did a well enough job. I preffered GW to Gore, but quickly tired of him and stayed more left leaning. Obama wasn't bad, thought he did ok too, not great, but giant improvement over Bush. Then the left went anti-2A to severe retardation levels, pro-domestic terrorist (BLM, Antifa), decided open borders and being a welfare state made sense, the left has become racist these days, and finally the level of TDS displayed here and in general by the left sealed the deal.

lol. it's like you think your posting history here doesn't exist.

Reactions: Sonikku

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000

You lost the game again. Putin is off the hook from serious repercussions for election fraud which Trump denied or mitigated with "other people", embraces the lie of the SA prince and lies about the facts. Says he can change the meaning of the Consitution by EO, which again NO President has tried and you tried to cover with examples of anything else but this, supports global warming in his actions, doesn't believe in it really, anti-vaxxer, runs around on his wives more than Bill and that may be saying something, spends a hundred million dollars on a political stunt on the border while crying about how much things cost. Wants to spend more on the military and then calls it stupid.

There's a fair bit I don't like about Dems and how they approach some things. I think Hillary is the corporatist shill that cant be trusted further than I can toss her. I think she plays the race card too often. I don't and never liked her and not because Putin or a Republican told me or people lied about her and Uranium One and other nonsense. She was the second worst candidate to run this last time and lost to the one a magnitude more dishonest, witless and despicable, faithless and on and on won.

But she lost and I don't complain about her because that's irrelevant. The current antichrist is what we have to deal with, to put this in Christian terminology.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Is Trumps punim pouting because the attention wasnt on him?

Given what I've come to know about Trump over the last coupl'a years, I'm sure he's thinking "WTF am I doing here when I could be out there tweet barraging my enemies or golfing at Mar a Lago or hell, even spending some time picking on Melania for a moment or two, anything but this kind of torture standing here with these losers."

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Lies. Dont you think we recognize your T_D rhetorics? Your avatar? Your mooching up on the hashtagwalkaway fiasco? Still havent told me if pepe still has the cancer?

Feb 4, 2009
Trump claimed to be a great biblical scholar? And not participating in this prayer or whatever would prove what exactly? This is obsession stuff.

From a 2015 interview posted in news week

How many churchgoers would call Second Corinthians “Two Corinthians,” as he did earlier this year? The name of that epistle from Paul is mentioned whenever passages from it are read during services, yet when caught in the error, Trump didn’t say, “Oops, I have a lot to learn.” Instead, as is his wont, he lied, claiming that lots of Christian churches around the world call the book “Two Corinthians.”

This wasn’t the first time he has lied about the Bible to gain an advantage. In August 2015, after his presidential campaign had begun, Trump said his favorite book is the Bible. In 2007, Trump told Forbes his favorite book was The Art of the Deal, by Donald J. Trump, saying, “It was a great read in 1987, a No. 1 best-seller then, and nothing has changed.” What changed is that he decided to run for president and knew he needed the evangelical vote.

It is a very good bet that Trump has never read the Bible and knows little about even the basics of Christian theology. During the campaign, when asked whether he preferred the Old Testament or New Testament, he replied, “Probably equal.” These are not the words of a man who understands or cares about Christianity.

Asked in 2015 for his favorite biblical passage, he refused to respond, saying it was too personal. Seriously? Later, when pressed again for a biblical passage that influenced him, he latched on to a few words from the Old Testament known even to heretical 6-year-olds. “Well, I think many,’’ he said. “When we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that.’’

***Trumps favorite book is the Bible***

Per Trump on video he has a great relationship with God

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/01/17/sotu-tapper-trump-has-great-realtionship-with-god.cnn

The interview I was referring to was maybe a 20/20 interview during the campaign. Not positive it was 20/20 but it was a national news program.

Jan 25, 2011

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Lies. Dont you think we recognize your T_D rhetorics? Your avatar? Your mooching up on the hashtagwalkaway fiasco? Still havent told me if pepe still has the cancer?

I think my avatar is funny, don't get your panties into a wad.

I don't know what it means when you ask if pepe still has cancer...?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You lost the game again. Putin is off the hook from serious repercussions for election fraud which Trump denied or mitigated with "other people", embraces the lie of the SA prince and lies about the facts. Says he can change the meaning of the Consitution by EO, which again NO President has tried and you tried to cover with examples of anything else but this, supports global warming in his actions, doesn't believe in it really, anti-vaxxer, runs around on his wives more than Bill and that may be saying something, spends a hundred million dollars on a political stunt on the border while crying about how much things cost. Wants to spend more on the military and then calls it stupid.

There's a fair bit I don't like about Dems and how they approach some things. I think Hillary is the corporatist shill that cant be trusted further than I can toss her. I think she plays the race card too often. I don't and never liked her and not because Putin or a Republican told me or people lied about her and Uranium One and other nonsense. She was the second worst candidate to run this last time and lost to the one a magnitude more dishonest, witless and despicable, faithless and on and on won.

But she lost and I don't complain about her because that's irrelevant. The current antichrist is what we have to deal with, to put this in Christian terminology.

I think the only one playing a game here is you. And it seems like you're losing, and when you're the only one playing that isn't good.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
I think the only one playing a game here is you. And it seems like you're losing, and when you're the only one playing that isn't good.

You have already been called out by more than me. You don't have to like the truth, you can hate it if you like but they are there if you deny them or not. The only way for you to win is not to play, but it is something you need. As I said there are some legitimate points you could make regarding ideology but defending the indefensible with nonsense won't do it.

BTW, Trump cries about fraud and elections. Have you an excuse for him not screaming and forming a commission to look into a real live event? Blame the Dems for not accepting bullshit from before and attempts to hide the truth? Let me stop you right there.