LOL..Canada getting beat down in Olympics

dizzle106

Aug 17, 2004
wow, i didn't think that they'd be doing this bad. I mean they are losing to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and they have the same amount of medals as Trinidad and Tobago, 1. Man, that sucks.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
better be careful, the ultra-nationalist flag-waving Canadians are going to come to this thread because they think you just personally insulted them!

Kibbo

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2004
They are sucking.

And we just overhauled our selection process in order to "better focus our resources" on those athletes that had a better chance of winning a medal.

Oooops, that didn't work.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
We aren't a swimming nation. We should win a gold in the womens 100m hurdles, women's wrestling, and the men's 8 rowing. There should be probably 3 or 4 more medals in rowing as well. That'll bring us up to 5 or 6, which, while still crappy, is at least out of the basement. There are probably going to be a few other medals as well... our baseball team is ripping it up, there are a few boxers who might surprise, maybe a few in track...

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
OMGWTFCOLD I'm going to be 3 hours away from my Canadian hometown when I move to Rochester!!! w00t!!! Go Canada!!! Its all bout the Winter Olympics anyway!