LOGITECH XBOX 360 HARMONY UNIVERSAL REMOTE

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000
I'm thinking of picking one of these up because I'd like to have one remote control my receiver tv and xbox 360/hd-dvd player.

Does anybody have this remote and can attest to it's usability? Also am curious if it would work w/ the HD-DVD player add-on for the XBOX 360 (I dunno why it wouldn't but just want to make sure before I pick it up)

Thanks in advance! :)

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: GoldenGuppy
Also am curious if it would work w/ the HD-DVD player add-on for the XBOX 360 (I dunno why it wouldn't but just want to make sure before I pick it up)

It should work fine with the HD-DVD player. As for the remote's usability, check out the user reviews on Amazon or Newegg, that should give you lots of insight.

Make sure you order this online, though, it'll be much cheaper than retail unless you've found a decent sale somewhere.

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
My cousin has one...loves it. I have a similar Harmony (not the 360 version) which controls my 360 fine. My only issue with it is that the Harmony doesn't do IR Pro, only RF to my knowledge. (Have a dual tuner Dish DVR)

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000
Nice, hopefully it works solid w/ the xbox 360 hddvd player, thats' my immediate concern since it's connected to the xbox